What is the best (Cheap) Pistol Holster?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hopefully going to be getting a 1911 soon and I was just wondering what the best (Cheap) holsters there are out there?

I have seen some Viper ones Here but what are they like, the last time I played there was someone that kept running around with their pistol in their holster and it kept falling out, Is there anything you can do to prevent this or do you just buy a better holster,

Thanks in Advance, Cameron!!!

http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/blackhawk-cq...6bk-r-273-p.asp

get one of these, a bit of a pricey intitial outlay, but you won't regret it, got 2 of them for my MEU's and you can literally mount them upside down and run around all day and there isn't even a chance of them falling out

Yeh, I've seen those around but where I had seen them they were about £100, not sure if they are the same ones though, thaks anyway, may invest in one once I have the money, as well as a new chest rig!

EDIT: Is a Pistol Lanyard instead of a Pistol Holster or aswell as?

• Supporters

It's definitely as well as, you wouldn't want a pistol flailing around on elastic around your waist region... personally I don't use one but it would probably be worth it if you need to rapidly drop your pistol and go for your rifle for whatever reason.

I'd also say to get a viper leg drop holster, it'll fit a 1911 easy and it's very easy to fit to your leg and adjust the height, wouldn't be too hard to convert to a belt attachable holster either. Holds my Sig fine and it was only £15.

Edit: If you have any under barrel attachments you might not be able to fit it in though. But if that is the case, Viper also do a fully adjustable holster around the £20 region that will fit literally any pistol with any attachments, though I'm not sure if it's a leg drop, belt, or chest mounted one, or a combo of numerous ones.

But Viper stuff is sold everywhere, I'm sure it'll be an easy search.

• Supporters

I disagree on the viper ones, they drop your mags like no other, I've lost 1 1911 mag and 2 from my night warrior with that piece of junk, my pistol is forever falling out of it too, smashing into trees etc- on the one hand it proves tm's build qualiyy, on the other it shows that the holster is rubbish.

I use a serpa style now, much better

Two Things, do SERPA holsters hold you gun if you have say a laser sight on the bottom, or for the time being just a rail, and also when I next go shooting and get the pistol I won't have the holster by then so it is just going in one of the side pockets of my trousers, but I'm sure I will probably end up leaving my rifle somewhere and just going all out pistol time!

And also, I agree with what your saying though becasue the person I was talking about I think he had to pick up his gun at least 10 times because it kept falling out of its holster, and the holster he had looks very similar to the Viper ones, also what sort of holsers, (The rigid plastic ones) would fit a WE 1911 Tactical off of This site? Or is the one that has been posted above?

Thanks in advance!

Archived