higgi

TM PSG-1 + Extras

5 posts in this topic

Make: Tokyo Marui

Gun/Model: PSG-1

Accessories: 4 low caps, 1 mid cap, 1 high cap, 3 batteries, bipod, guarder gun bag and webtex 3 point sling.

Condition: excellent

FPS: 380ish

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No

Price/Payment: £300 ONO posted

Pictures: On request

I have had this gun for about 1 month and skirmished it twice, i then upgraded it with a guarder sp100 PSG-1 spring and madbull tightbore barrel. Sadly it chronoed at 380 fps which is above my site limits for an AEG so i am just going to sell for a smaller gun.

hello, is this still for sale as i'm extremely interested

I don't have an official UKARA number but am a member of multiple military groups which have the correct paperwork. I buy RIF's from actionhobbies and airsoftworld all the time, will you accept this, you can contact the groups to check i'm a member if needed :)

hello, is this still for sale as i'm extremely interested

I don't have an official UKARA number but am a member of multiple military groups which have the correct paperwork. I buy RIF's from actionhobbies and airsoftworld all the time, will you accept this, you can contact the groups to check i'm a member if needed :)

I think you will find that infact members of the armed forces can not but RIF's, Unless you are a renactor then I am sorry.

Hahaha, nah...i'm a member of a re-enacting group, probably didn't mke that clear enough :P