Classic Army MP5 SD6 Help

Airsofter-Dan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i'm fairly new to airsofting and I really want an Classic Army MP5 SD6 as my first gun.

I need some help in regards to accesories?

I need to know what i need to mount a holographic sight and flashlight onto the gun aswell as a decent holo sights and flashlights

also im after a high cap mag 200 rounds+

Could you please post some links thanks in advance!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Have you played yet? Have you any idea of what the MP5 is like with/without these things?

You can get the hi-cap for an MP5 which looks like 2 mags, most places should have them :)

Have you played yet? Have you any idea of what the MP5 is like with/without these things?

You can get the hi-cap for an MP5 which looks like 2 mags, most places should have them :)

Hi there I have played 6 times at my local site Epsom Urban , I have seen the MP5 SD6 without but would prefer a sight for better aiming,

I was just wondering if i needed some sort of rail to mount the holo sight and if i can attatch a flashlight as my site is very dark CQB!

Thanks for your help in regards to the mags

You can get a rail mount for an mp5, there is low profile ones, and claw ones, and high profile ones, i prefer the claw ones with the RIS on the side. I would go for a RD sight, or reflex instead of an eotech. But just personal preference.

Something like this: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/well-scope-moun...gh-profile.html

CK

Archived