Two Part Delivery from Abroad of an RiF

Sheepshearer98
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it's pretty simple if you don't have a UKARA membership don't ordered any airsoft gun! Also don't just get a UKARA to get a weapon and not use it for the reason you should have got it in the first place!

People are bring our sport into disrepute! I believe as Airsofter's we should be stopping this from happening.

it's pretty simple if you don't have a UKARA membership don't ordered any airsoft gun! Also don't just get a UKARA to get a weapon and not use it for the reason you should have got it in the first place!

People are bring our sport into disrepute! I believe as Airsofter's we should be stopping this from happening.

But you have to remeber something, airsoft is not fair for younger players. It really sucks runnig around with a bright blue gun just becasue people think we are not resposible becasue we are under 18. this is of course B*llsh*t. UKARA should be an individual thing and not a age limit. Why is it fair that becasue some litle t*ts go around with market place guns on the streets of east london that we all are given this treatment?

I agree, and if its got the a state when airsofters have to consider illegally buying, something has gone wrong, i agree realistic immitation firearms can be dangerous, if in the wrong hands. but at the same time under 18s have an aweful time runny round with flourescent green gats.

• Supporters

The laws there and its tough. There's no way around it, however it is in place for the benefit of others

I don't think its bad like this, but they could make it a little clearer

Under 18's can use their parents' guns or cover theirs at the sites which is fair enough.

if you can't buy beer, you can't buy guns- seems fair enough

its not just due to other younger kids playing around with RiF's. In the eyes of the law a person under the age of 18 is not deem responsible enough. It like Drinking, under 18's can't drink, but they still do and the law try's it's up most to stop it.

Also as you are underage you are unable to take responsibility if an accident did happen. If you take a look at paintball, no one under the age of 14 is allow to play, airsoft is 12... In my mind this is far to young. In paintball the younger players do not own there own gun.

The age limit only stops you taking ownership over a gun not from playing. So how is it unfair?

That's how I see it too, in a similar idea to buying alcohol. Of course there will always be younger mature people but its tough, just learn to wait and be patient

I will and will have to. But having a bright blue DMR isnt great is it?

Well, blue isn't legally a two tone colour anyway, and a DMR doesn't need to be overly hidden anyway its not a sniper rifle- just scrim it

Very true, Can I ask something. I want to put a full stock on my DMR but my old stock is blue, what should I do?

• Supporters

Buy a blue stock, or paint it blue before you put it on.

• Supporters

As usual, not to be ignorant but just in case we have random opinions and discussion, I only ever answer the original question in the first post, sorry if this has been answered or other points raised.

Very naughty, very illegal. Customs WILL pick up on it if they're doing spot checks and you WILL be breaking the VCRA (it may be parts, but if it is clear you intend to manufacture without defense, you're trying to break the law).

You don't need UKARA, but you do need some form of access to the specific defense.

Archived