Spray Painting Guns Legality

Jake117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im UKARA'd but I'm pretty sure even now I cant un two-tone a gun. If so how would I go about getting rid of the two-tone? Is my only option to send it back or am I just stuck with it like this?

Oh, wow. That was un-expected :) First time the laws about airsoft have actually helped and not hindered me.

Its also legal to own a RIF if their not UKARA'd as long as they dont pay for it right?

i rember a thread a while ago and someone said you could , im no expert :P but then again i ddo play airsoft and im not realy to bothered :P

Just stick to UKARA, once you have it for a year you can buy as many RiF's as you like! from anywhere that will export them. If you own a Two Tone then you can now spray it black or what ever colour you want (just not pink!).

Stick to UKARA and the airsoft community will have a far better chance of staying!

they tried a ban in the us ? is that a complete ban or just a ban on airsoft with rifs ?? i never hear bad press on tv or paper about airsoft , just the od kid shooting himself it the eye now and then ,

• Supporters
its been tried before and they have only just got away with it in the USA.

no they didnt, the sb98 bill or whatever it was called was just to try

and get all airsoft guns painted 1 bright colour (the whole gun, not

two tone) in california (might be another state)

lets face it, of all places the US are the least likely to ban it :P

Archived