Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mini.rich

ICS M4A1 2006 Anniversary

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm selling up and have a few guns for sale. This was my main gun when I use to go skirmishing. It is excellent, better than any TM or CA I ever owned, it consistently fires at 350fps with .2g's, very accurate and very well built.

This is the spec of the gun when it was built, and it has not been changed from that.

Unique Individually Serial Numbered Body.

Complete Reinforced Main Gear Set, Steel Pinion Gear, Steel Bevel Gear, Steel Bushings, Metal Spring Guide, M120 Spring, Aluminum Piston, Bore-Up Cylinder, Strengthened Gearbox, New Silicone Wiring.

Working forward assist to release the gears.

Super Torque-Up Turbo 3000 Upgraded to M120.

Metal Body, metal Receiver – Lower & Upper, Barrel, Front Parts, Sight, Stock, Handguard, metal Folding Stock.

Metal Tsunami RAS.

Included but not in the photo's are a large 9.6v battery and sling with wiring and pouch for the battery, the carry bag and the vertical grip in the photo's are both included.

£250 posted and paypaled, ovno!

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

Bump, any offers?

as it was mad pre-vcr act (2006) does the buyer need to be registered to buy this?

Thanks, Albert

hi there where youn based you say its still for sale if your near me you willing to swap ASUS X52F laptop worth 360 quid still

This is still for sale.

Price is £225 Posted and Paypaled.

Included but not in the photo's are a large 9.6v battery and sling with wiring and pouch for the battery, the carry bag and the vertical grip in the photo's are both included.

If you are interested please email me at rich.minis@hotmail.co.uk for a quicker response.

Thanks