Darkstar

Wanted - Beginner Airsoft rifle

12 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm just starting airsoft properly but the sites near me charge a sh*t load for rental gear so I'm looking for a good gun to cut down on costs so I don't have to shell out about £100 on rental gear before I've really started.

I'm not too worried what kind of gun it is but I've been tempted by the G&G Combat Machine range of M4s but I'm still open to other varieties.

In terms of criteria I would like:

It to either be two-toned or for the owner to be willing to spray it for a small extra fee

To be around £200, preferably if it reaches this price then it would include a few extra mags, maybe other accessories etc.

It to either have RIS rails or the opportunity to quickly add some, so no guns that are near impossible to find accessories for please :)

Thanks for your help guys :)

I've got an G & G Blow Back M4, not a bad little Gun and surprising easy to work on.

I recently changed the front end only needing advice on fitting HOP Nub from this Forum (thanks) which isn't bad considering I've never attempted anything like this before.

Mine is the clear version which although easy to paint or change Components I quite like it as I can see the "Gubbins" working and it makes it easy to see where the Wires etc should go when fettling it B)

I've got an G & G Blow Back M4, not a bad little Gun and surprising easy to work on.

I recently changed the front end only needing advice on fitting HOP Nub from this Forum (thanks) which isn't bad considering I've never attempted anything like this before.

Mine is the clear version which although easy to paint or change Components I quite like it as I can see the "Gubbins" working and it makes it easy to see where the Wires etc should go when fettling it B)

Hmmmm, sounds like it might be the kind of thing I'm after, do you have any pictures you could send me :)? Thanks

Sorry wasn't telling you I had one for sale was recommending a good starter LOL

if you want a starter rifle i recommend (marksman 556 recommends) a M4,G36c,Ak47,MP5 the reason that i think its a good idea is because you can easily aquire new parts and upgrades easier than if you had a sa80 as there are less makes of sa80 int the airsoft world the best place for a rifle you is

http://www.tacticalairsoftshop.co.uk/ as they do a two tone paint job for only £2 extra

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/default.aspx

both are great places to buy staff are freindly good prices they have also got weapons for beginners and veterans alike hope this helps.

Im selling a great deal!!.

Cybergu AK47 355fps 2-tone green + 3 mags + sling + key. Just for £100 when it should be double.

here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNfkNLE2pDg

Amazing gun.

I have a G&G GR16 in blue twotone with 3 mags and a few other bits. (The plastic is blue. It hasn't been spray painted)

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=7187#entry49445

Message me if you're interested!

Cheers.

-Cactus.

It's been a while since the original post but since everyone else is posting, hay ho here we go!

JG AUG 1G

twotone

RIS

4 magazines (330 rounds each)

Only plinked, less than 1000 BBs. Excellent condition!

£160 (probubly gonna regret it if I sell it thou, seems like it's hard to get them now)

I got a blue GR16 blowback with 2 hi-cap mags, magpul handguard and original handguard with original box and manual for £100 (negotiable) message me if interested

I am selling an SRC M4A1 with two mags and two batteries, still in box hardly been used, got a lot of kills with the use it did get, absolute brilliant gun sorry to see it go £100 ovno

Thanks for reading

LJ

P.S I will spray the gun black for no extra charge.