Civvy Loadout Ideas

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any ideas for a Civvy Loadout, turns out that a Splinter Cell Loadout was a lot more difficult than what I first thought, so any ideas on some for Rebelish/Civvy Loadouts, and not Taliban stuff,

Also I have basic walking clothing and a SAAV if that helps?

T-shirt, jeans, Tinted airsoft glasses (To look like sunglasses), AK47, and you could use a small fishing vest or something for mags? i dont really know although what i listed could be quite Civvy looking?

Civvy load outs are dependent on the kind of scenario you want.

"Book of Eli/ Mad Max", or "Zombie Style", or "Russian Occupation/ Freedom Fighter". What you after?

Rebel loadout did you say?

Libyan Rebels?

Turn on the TV mate, flick to the news channel! :P

• Supporters

Splinter Cell Loadout is not that hard all black gear, If you have a smart phone put that on your arm and load a Splinter Cell screen saver or radar app on it and then all you need to do is make some goggles

Guns: Mk23 SOCOM and f2000 if you cant get a f2000 just use a P90 or M4 as long as you look the part it will be fine

42.jpg

yeh, I meant Sam Fisher from Conviction, but that load out is pretty awesome too, and also I didn't really want to do Lybian Rebels or If I did it would just be jeans, T-Shirt and Tea Towel, I've been lookign around and something more like a PMC loadout maybe?

You want a undercover SF loadout sounds to me. Chivvy loadout isn't very practical as you can carry that much due to the fast no chest rig etc. so best of UCSF :) Just look up CoD MW2 ( I know yes Call of Duty) there is a pic of soup and its sounds like the load out your looking for tbh.

Ultimate i reakon would be jeans, trainers t shirt with like a mans tool belt but with mags shoved in to it but heavily unorganised e.g. up side down etc Id keep a hammer in there aswell for CQB lol

Im pretty much doing this: l_00420_pmc_in_iraq_vip_protection.jpg

Looks pretty much like a PMC loadout your looking for, basically what you see in the pic, i.e.:

Baseball cap

sunglasses

beard

cargo pants

short sleeve shirt/t-shirt

brown boots

chest rig (tan)

knee pads

pistol on dropleg

Pimped M4 style weapon

and thats you...

not a spec ops dooda that i posted..i posted a PMC VIP Protection situation image i found on the web, so marcus...it isnt the FPG :P

• Supporters
thats a horrible looking bag!

True but its the same sort of bag Sam Fisher had and the molle on the front will be good for mags ect

Flynn I was about to say I love you, then I saw the price, I have been looking for a bag like that for ages and the sort of wooly pully that Sam Fisher has as well but I can't find it anywhere,

Anyway I think I will go with the sort of PMC Loadout, I should be investing in a Molle Rig maybe at Christmas, and I can get some Tan combats from TKMaxx, got a gun (Clear M4 but ahould be investing in a G&G MP5A4 when my Dad is UKARA'ed and also I should be getting a WE 1911 Tactical when I go on the 29th as well) Then I need a drop leg holster which I'm sure they will sell at my site so basically PMC Loadout here I come!!!

Archived