Jg G36c

TobyA
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i am thinking about buying a JG G63c but i was just wondering how many shots you can shoot before having to wind the mag ?

Also I've heard from a friend that you can use a m4 magazine in a JG G36c? is this true?

Thanks

Hi, i am thinking about buying a JG G63c but i was just wondering how many shots you can shoot before having to wind the mag ?

Also I've heard from a friend that you can use a m4 magazine in a JG G36c? is this true?

Thanks

depends on how much you wind the mag but i can shot fully auto with a fully wound mag for a while

and that is not true you can not use m4 mags in a G36C, G36C mags are fatter i think due to the fact they hold more BB's

hi i am considering getting one too. Where are you gonna get yours from? I was considering geniestuff.com

Hi, if i was you i wouldn't buy from Geniestuff, sure they have fast delivery but if you need anything, they don't reply to emails, or answer their phones. i bought some spray paint from them and it's been 4 months and it still hasn't arrived i tried phoning and emailing but nothing.

i am thinking about buying it from actionhobbies.co.uk but they are out of stock, but earlier today i emailed them asking when they'd get some more in i'll let you know when they reply

hmmmm, i personnaly wouldnt reccomend the jing jong version, i would probably recommend the new tokyo marui g36 recoil shock. it costs over double the price but you get a built in 3x zoom scope and a lot of quality. and all in all you would probably want to get 2 hi cap mags from tokyo marui for about 70-80 pounds and an 8.8v battery for about 15-20 pounds, and if your new, get an charger to fit the batteries. this would cost a total 500-600 pounds but you would get the quality and recoil shock which is briliant if i may add

ah but i think this guy isnt UKARA registerd (correct me if i am wrong) and as far as i know TM dont do meny 2 tones

And JG hasnt failed me yet i have 2 of them and the most that has gone wrong with them is my stock fell off but that was just a simple screw back on job

Thanks

You can use M4 in a G36c but you need to buy a magazine adaptor otherwise they'll not fit! :P

• Supporters

adaptor can be found HERE

also, dont bother with the 500-600 pound TM version as recommended by mcairsoftman.

For around £200 you can have a nice starter G36, that won't let you down in the field, comes in TT and enough mags to last all day.

As I assume you are a starter, don't bother with a really expensive weapon. difference is the quailty of the build and some have trades. You dont need trades and most problems can be solved with a screwdriver or a small toolbox.

also, if you drop it and crack something, you are less likely to ruin your day as replacements are cheaper.

also G36 M4-a-like just simply get i TT and you're good to go.

adaptor can be found HERE

also, dont bother with the 500-600 pound TM version as recommended by mcairsoftman.

For around £200 you can have a nice starter G36, that won't let you down in the field, comes in TT and enough mags to last all day.

As I assume you are a starter, don't bother with a really expensive weapon. difference is the quailty of the build and some have trades. You dont need trades and most problems can be solved with a screwdriver or a small toolbox.

also, if you drop it and crack something, you are less likely to ruin your day as replacements are cheaper.

also G36 M4-a-like just simply get i TT and you're good to go.

Ok, thanks. i might buy a JG G36C, because i have found a site where they will soon be in stock. Until i found that out i was considering the SRC G36C but now im getting the JG i'll spend the extra cash on mags and maybe a red dot sight

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, thanks. i might buy a JG G36C, because i have found a site where they will soon be in stock. Until i found that out i was considering the SRC G36C but now im getting the JG i'll spend the extra cash on mags and maybe a red dot sight

Looks like a nice gun. I'm just getting into airsoft again after a 13 year absence!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

not read this thread, so apologies if subject already answered.

you CAN use m4 mags, but require an adaption!!! im not sure if you can still get a conversion kit, but im pretty sure you can still get the weapon itself to take m4 mags. try action gamers they did do them a while back.

and a good wind will give you a good fifty shots+

Archived