Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Auto Freak

TapaTalk Plugin or Mobile Version

17 posts in this topic

I have just joined but was suprised to see that you do not have the TapaTalk plugin installed. TapaTalk is very common now for mobile users and I for one use it for ZeroIn ( when its working ) and airsoftireland. Is there any possibility of making it possible ?

Ok cool, its just a suggestion, I personally will only use a forum that does not support TapaTalk when I am on my laptop which is probably once a week where as I use TapaTalk forums maybe 20 times a day

Haha, fair enough. What phone do you have, both my HTC desire and old iPhone run this version fine, infact I don't even use tapatalk at all :P

3gs. Its only because I have got used to TapTalk that I like it. Saves all that pinch to zoom and scrolling just. Im lazy ok ! lol

:blink: moi ?!

:) No wonder. My brain has been washed out with two solid days of heavy rain. We cant all get it nice and sunny like yourselves on the mainland lol

There is the lofi version at:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/lofi - you can only view the forums though not reply etc.

Unfortunately tapatalk isn't supported on this version of the forum and when I have people telling me the full version works OK on mobile I am reluctant to try and sort anything out myself (no promises I even have the capability)

If we manage to shift all the forum patches etc. an upgrade will come and this kind of thing will be supported. You have to remember that we are an independent forum and we don't have a store backing us up financially like Zero In does. This does give us plenty of other benefits though, such as a forum where everyone is far more free to talk about whatever they like.

I fully understand and as you say, if folk are happy enough to use it the way it is, why bother :)

I will still use the forum but its just nice to have all your eggs in one basket lol

Thanks for the reply and your time

I understand and dont hink that your fobbing me off lol. You guys do a hell of alot for these forums and deserve alot of credit already. Thanks again.

Arnies have now jumped onto the band wagon with the TapaTalk plugin

Ok cool, its just a suggestion, I personally will only use a forum that does not support TapaTalk when I am on my laptop which is probably once a week where as I use TapaTalk forums maybe 20 times a day

Not for one minute being a pest but simply reviewing that this is the next time I have logged in as TapaTalk is not supported :wacko:

Have you tried using the mobile version? Split at the moment as some people love it others hate it. Also a bit put off that they charge for the app. We don't really agree that anyone should have to pay to view the forum in the way they want to.