Leaving Mid-caps overnight?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

No, I've accidently left mine loaded for a few weeks before and they're ok. However they will last longer if you load at the site (which takes 5mins max).

It wont really matter so don't worry. Just don't leave yhem loaded for over a week or so :)

No, I've accidently left mine loaded for a few weeks before and they're ok. However they will last longer if you load at the site (which takes 5mins max).

It wont really matter so don't worry. Just don't leave yhem loaded for over a week or so :)

I was just thinking I might do them now becasue I am bored :P

With a speed loader :rolleyes:

Not like that..... I meen how much should I fill them up?

Not like that..... I meen how much should I fill them up?

Well I filled them uo until no more BB's can go in with out REALLY forcing it. Is that OK?

Hi,

I was just wondering if I were to load up my mags now ready for tomorrow would this damage the springs If I let them sit overnight fully loaded?

thanks.

i won't damage them ive always done it

Personally, I wouldn't keep any springs compressed for longer than I have to but that's me.

Shouldn't damage them really, but I wouldn't make a habit of it

I know of people that leave bb's in their mags after every game and those mags are still going. I dont personally do it, I empty my mags at the end of the day, and refill in the morning of the next game.

Archived