Lee Cook

General clear out (GEAR, MAG, GRENADE) (SOLD)

7 posts in this topic

I have for sale the following

2 off winter desert british army genuine issue jackets. They dont make these any more so will be hard to find soon. 1 is brand new never worn and the other has been worn a couple of time but no damage, only colour is a bit faded. Large size. See pics for the size on labels. Both are really thick with plenty of pockets. Will do nicely when cold weather kicks in.

£35 for the new one delivered

£25 for the old one delivered

1 off black molle pistol holster. Unknown make. Fits most pistols as fully adjustable. Used but no damage.

£10 delivered

3 off tan mp5 size magpuls. Only used to see if fit on magazines.

£10 delivered

A pair of dessert gloves with padding on the knuckles. Used but no damage.

£10 delivered

1 off M4 hi cap magazine unkown make. Feeds well, dont have an M4 anymore so no need for it. Forgot i had it.

£6 delivered

1 off blue timed tornado grenade. Had major issue with timing so conplained to AI and they sent me out the new internal system (OLD ONE BLACK, NEW ONE WHITE) and it now works as it should. I have since bought some GSR 10's and prefer these so no need for tornado. Comes with spoon kit and spare pins and oil to lube it up.

£55 delivered

Pictures on request for all items.

Will do discount on multiple buys.

Thanks for looking

Lee

Hi could you send me the pic of the gloves please adamjwhite50@hotmail.com

Thanks

Adam

I have for sale the following

1 off black molle pistol holster. Unknown make. Fits most pistols as fully adjustable. Used but no damage.

£10 delivered

Can you send a pic of it to jakula2008@hotmail.co.uk and does it fit an m1911?