RedWolf!

Tristan Orr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well a week or two back, I ordered Two Upgraded RWC TM Glock17 (which you can see in Gun Pics.).

It took a week for them to be shipped and about 4days for them to clear customs and an extra day to get to my door!

I am so very pleased with them both! I would recommend them to anyone and also RedWolf!

In conclusion:

1. Fast delivery

2. Awesome service

3. Great range of products!

• AF-UK Founding Member
the delivery company pay it on your behalf and then they will charge you to deliver it plus I'm sure they will add a fee of their own to it

That's right except you'll have already paid the postage when you ordered the gun. You'll just get a letter from the courier saying how they were so kind in paying your custom charges so that your item could be delivered quickly and how you now must pay them back plus £10 (or whatever) for the privilage of them being so kind.

• Supporters

How does UKARA work regarding international sales? I never dared import anything, that's why I ended up with a sh*tty WE M16 instead of the Tanio Koba C8 that I really wanted.

How does UKARA work regarding international sales? I never dared import anything, that's why I ended up with a sh*tty WE M16 instead of the Tanio Koba C8 that I really wanted.

Well it depends on which company to go to, as it works the same way as it does over here tbh, just give them your UKARA and they will write in on the outside of the box. Some company's like AirsoftGI don't do international sales but other company's like Redwolf, Evik etc. do international sales. So it just depends on who you are buying from.

That's right except you'll have already paid the postage when you ordered the gun. You'll just get a letter from the courier saying how they were so kind in paying your custom charges so that your item could be delivered quickly and how you now must pay them back plus £10 (or whatever) for the privilage of them being so kind.

yeah thats what i meant but i dout they would release the item until you pay them.

you give the shop your ukara/site membership details and they stick them to the parcel so if customs check it they can check your defence.

also im sure ive read somewhere that customs wont nessesarily know about/accept ukara ? might be wrong though

you give the shop your ukara/site membership details and they stick them to the parcel so if customs check it they can check your defence.

also im sure ive read somewhere that customs wont nessesarily know about/accept ukara ? might be wrong though

I think they know about it now more then they ever did do, as so many Airsoft guns are imported these days. So ya I'm pretty sure they have to take it into account now.

they dont have to, but for the most part they will but i was just pointing out that there may be some that wont accept it or even know about it so always be prepared with a back up.

• 3 months later...

I purchased something from Red Wolf a couple of years ago, they were quick to get it sent out to me. As others have mentioned DHL kindly paid the customs charge then billed me +£10.

The UKARA issue never cropped up either I was registered at the time but customs never held the AEG back. I have heard they do that until a site or UKARA can confirm their legitimacy status.

Archived