Dan_uk86

unexpected FPS readings

54 posts in this topic

Body shots always here, it's not fun getting hit by a 500FPS rife in the face, especially if you didn't realise you were getting shot

If I've just hit their plate carrier, and they're firing an AEG there's a good chance they won't be able to hear or feel my shot

ive only come across a minor few who are not taking there hits, thats why ive got the scope on my m4. i was clearly shooting someone medicing his team back in n he wouldnt call his hits. so i just sprayed them all full auto. but shooting at 280 at 45 meters.... was hard to tell if i was hitting him or not, but someone else on my team was shooting the same guy n he thought the same as i.

so although i try to be fair with the honest players. i have no problem unleashing a full mag into someone who isnt taking his hits xD

I won't headshot if he doesn't know I'm there. Only if he's noticed me and I can only see his head, or if he's in a fire-fight and I can only see his head.

The strangest reading I got was from my new WELL L96. When I bought it it was firing 228, when it was repaired it was firing steadily at 380 and then when I got to combat south today it was firing 450 and the site limit is only 400. Lucky the staff adjusted it for me and I was free to go :) Also I had a non hit taker today too. I must have fired at least 10 shots from 40ft at him (and even with the sniper not being upgraded yet at least 4 hit him) Anyway I just ran up to about 25 foot, shot for his stomach and at the last second the BB swerved up and hit him straight in the adams apple :) instant karma?