unexpected FPS readings

Dan_uk86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Body shots always here, it's not fun getting hit by a 500FPS rife in the face, especially if you didn't realise you were getting shot

If I've just hit their plate carrier, and they're firing an AEG there's a good chance they won't be able to hear or feel my shot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive only come across a minor few who are not taking there hits, thats why ive got the scope on my m4. i was clearly shooting someone medicing his team back in n he wouldnt call his hits. so i just sprayed them all full auto. but shooting at 280 at 45 meters.... was hard to tell if i was hitting him or not, but someone else on my team was shooting the same guy n he thought the same as i.

so although i try to be fair with the honest players. i have no problem unleashing a full mag into someone who isnt taking his hits xD

• Supporters

I won't headshot if he doesn't know I'm there. Only if he's noticed me and I can only see his head, or if he's in a fire-fight and I can only see his head.

The strangest reading I got was from my new WELL L96. When I bought it it was firing 228, when it was repaired it was firing steadily at 380 and then when I got to combat south today it was firing 450 and the site limit is only 400. Lucky the staff adjusted it for me and I was free to go :) Also I had a non hit taker today too. I must have fired at least 10 shots from 40ft at him (and even with the sniper not being upgraded yet at least 4 hit him) Anyway I just ran up to about 25 foot, shot for his stomach and at the last second the BB swerved up and hit him straight in the adams apple :) instant karma?

Archived