unexpected FPS readings

Dan_uk86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i think ill just stick with my m4 for the time being :D be a shame to put so much work into getting it perfect only for it to lay there getting dusty xD

im only a fan of the m14 GBB due to daedalus on Scoutthedoggie youtube vids.

running with a big weapon like that and no doubt heavy. along with a m4 and 2 pistols. i take my hat off to him.

i was huffing and puffing running with the l96 and a mp5 (borrowed)

haha, you need to get down the gym more :) I will be doing the same only with out the M4 on my back, just two TM GLock17's :) But I've seen a G&P I really like!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's tough to carry around 3 weapons! Especially when you're as thin as I am...

Had my Tanaka M40, with a heavy barrel set that is.... Really heavy, my AGM M4, and a sidearm too.... Not the smartest skirmish choice I've ever made, but I ran to the back of our fall back point and set the M40 down there. Good tactic, but needed too much preparation (I couldn't put the M40 in position until halfway through the game, so not worth it IMO)

ive only ever ran with the said guns. my m4 is pretty much full metal now (upgraded from a two tone src body) with a CASV i might upload a pic later in the pic section

its pretty heavy but the front grip helps alot but cant really say how ill cope with it untill i try. i just hope the fps does not fail on me again last min or worse >.<

• Supporters

My local urban site allows full auto indoors.. 345 AEG limit, no minimum engagement, no knife kills or 'bang' rule either..

My local urban site allows full auto indoors.. 345 AEG limit, no minimum engagement, no knife kills or 'bang' rule either..

one of the local sites to me ntac on my first day.... first time playing free for all CQB. i get shot in the head 3 times! with in 20 meters (one shot being less than 10)

some sites should enforce the "bang" rule though. i felt guilty for shooting someone in the nuts :(

• Supporters

I don't like the bang rule, if you get the drop on someone, be kind and aim for the leg or something.

I know how you feel being shot in the head.. was laying down in a room, an MP5 sticks round the corner - full auto in my head at about 10m range, probably less.

Every single skirmish I've been to, I've been shot in the forehead and it's left a huge bump, apart from my most recent one. My head's like a BB magnet :P

• Supporters

How is that possible?

• Supporters

My most painful was point blank (literally, I had my finger 1 inch from the barrel) on my little fingernail.

• Supporters
mine was a shot to the nuts at about 2m with a 500FPS sniper rifle, I has to sit the next 3games out!

That was unfortunate :P

Some non hit taker, I ran at him jumping over logs, tree stumps etc and fell over. Guess who popped out with a fully wound high crap?

• Supporters

I aim for body shots, unless it's just a face and a gun showing. or if people aren't taking hits.

Archived