Items for British Loadout

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

you can get MTP from mine and KWA M9 Madness' local military shop thing, it isn't too expensive, but not too cheap either.

why go for mtp? dpm still works better in our country and will be cheaper and its still a brit loadout.

DPM still a good choice, cant go wrong there. Depends how modern you looking to go on a loadout thats why i thought MTP. My main loadout is combat 95 DPM :lol:

a set of dpm's a helmet some 95 gloves and webbing kit and if you cant be bothered with glasses were a gas mask

My and Madness have to wear some form of masks :( (13 years of age)

• 2 months later...
I would get the normal SA80 L85A2 not the carbine, then you can fit RIS rail to it :)

Also alot of the British Army SF use Glock or 1911's these day I believe I might be wrong tho. Even a M9 I think. SF pretty much get to have what ever gun they want, a rifleman will have ever a browning or glock I think.

Yes I am glock mad:)

british use the sig p226, which replaced the browning 9mm. either one will give you a realistic look

Archived