Hello Everybody!

Mr. Tezza
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys and gals!

New to this site but not airsofting, had an interest in it sine 04/05 but only really got into it last year when i started airsofting through the college i was in, ended up team leader for an intervarsity match and kicked ass, which was gud! Based in Ireland, (kerry to be exact) me and a few of my buddies are trying to set up a group to go to events around the country and get more involved, maybe even makle it over to the UK for a few games!

This is what i have at the moment...

10112010720.jpg

Its a VFC HK416 with a red dot scope and PEQ style battery box for a Li-po battery, oh yea and since that photo I've put a flashlight/laser combo on it and a foregrip.

Also in the pic is my trusty KSC USP .45 full size, (first gen) also since that pic was taken i got a rail mount for it, must get a 2nd flashlight/laser combo for it!

Hope ye like the pic and i'm lookin forward to chatting to ye about all things airsoft!

Archived