How do?

Johnno
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now then, hey up etc...just drifted in and joined following the failure of the Server at another well known Site and TBH this place seems easier to navigate around and I think I recognise a few names/profiles.

Didn't post much there and I am not a regular Skirmisher but I did buy many items and have a good feedback on my FleaBay a/c (1,100+) so I guess I'm a pretty reliable Bloke to sell your unwanted shizzle to LOL.

I'm probably a little older than most of you (knocking up on 50 next year) and got in to Airsoft after being forced to quit my beloved Center fire Pistol shooting in the mid 90's (Dunblane) :-(

ATM I own a first generation Omega Glock 17 which I've had since 1997 or so, it's mechanism is rather crude but it is one of the most realistic looking Pistols I've seen. I also own an early TM MP5 and a G & G M4 Blowback which I recently bought secondhand and love to bits even though it's a clear/2 tone.

Thanks for that, only been here officially for 24 hours and it seems like a top notch place so think I'll stick around as for long as you'll have me .

Archived