KWA m1911 two tone

Leinad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

maybe this is the wrong place to post this but: I have noticed that the Kwa m1911 gas two tone has been removed from airsoft world, and is out of stock everywhere else. The fact it is out of stock everywhere may indicate its is no-longer in production. What do you think?. Will i be able to obtain one?

maybe this is the wrong place to post this but: I have noticed that the Kwa m1911 gas two tone has been removed from airsoft world, and is out of stock everywhere else. The fact it is out of stock everywhere may indicate its is no-longer in production. What do you think?. Will i be able to obtain one?

It is still in production (I think), The UK just proably havnt had any from the slow boat from... um.. Taiwan.

• Supporters

Eithe that or their serviceing other countrys who asked first

or they have switched production to glocks at the moment and will switch back when they have inished one batch

Eithe that or their serviceing other countrys who asked first

or they have switched production to glocks at the moment and will switch back when they have inished one batch

They are made in the same factory as KS so they could be switching guns for a run.

Archived