SA80 L85A1 full metal!

airsoftsupremacy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What do you guys reckon to this? http://www.crw-airsoft.com/r85a1-by-army-i...count-118-p.asp

Oops, I put it in the wrong section :lol: I haven't found my way around here quite yet. But anyway, is this a good buy? Can anyone tell me if the company is legitimate and is the method of sending the gun in two different parts so that you don't have to present a UKARA certificate legal?

not legal.

Simply that mate. because, yeah you can legally have the two parts, but once you put those two parts together, you've broken the law. :( its unfortunate really.

but the gun isnt too good either

Hubert might be able to help you with the gun issue. :)

the army r85 is well known for being unreliable and unless you are pretty good with upgrades and working on the insides i woudlnt recommend the gun.

as for the shipping method it isnt legal as you are still buying parts with the intent to manufacture a rif, so if you do go for it you take the risk of losing your money and gun

dont get me wrong they are a great reliable website but when the send rifles ot the uk they have to sent you two halves of the gun that you will have to put together yourself.

Archived