New Airsoft team in Gloucestershire.

airsoftsupremacy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My friend and I have decided to start a new airsofting team, in Gloucestershire. The team HQ will be at a location outside of Bourton On The Water, were we have a garage as a meeting room and reparations station, which has a weapons storage too. Also, there are fields for use of tactics training, target practice, weapons testing, etc. I have a quad bike there, and an old van which enables us to practice drop offs/ pick ups underfire and everything else.

The team its self is to be based on the television series, Sons of Anarchy, which is shown on a wednesday night on 5 USA. When deeper established, certain uniform requirements will be inccured. The team will decide on dates for fairly regular visits to local airsoft sites. The team can meet up almost whenever needed, I'll just need a heads up a week or so before.

Anyone can join, for legal reasons, anyone under the age of 18 years will have to have a signed parental consent. All members will also have to have signed a contract disclaimer, so that if an accident does happen, I'm not responsible. I do hold a qualification for first aid, as does my vice president. Members experience does not matter, however it's preferable that they have a gun, or will do so soon after joining ( Spare guns are available, but only for short period use until a member buys one for him/herself. Equipment is also here to be borrowed, but is in limited supply.

For more details or to enlist comment below.

where abouts do you usually play? as Ive recently moved to stonehouse and the nearest site I can find is Bristol

I skirmish at Finmere Airsoft, it's just outside of stratford. My team, Sons Of Anarchy Airsoft is based in Bourton on the Water, which is about 50 minutes drive from Stonehouse if you're interested. I think the closest one is in Bristol, though there are several of them, do you go to Ultimate Airsoft by any chance?

• 1 year later...

Archived