RawVintageUK - Ebay

abbadon101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

RawVintageUK is an eBay based company who are excellent on the communication front, and when I receive the kit I will give a full review, but they have assured me that (as has there feedback) that refunds and returns are easily available if needed.

I have fair amount of their MOLLE kit on order and will let you all know what its like,

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Welcome-to-R...K__W0QQ_armrsZ1

• 2 weeks later...

An update on this. I have been waiting for 2 weeks and have not received anything. They didn't have my stuff in stock and so had to order it from their suppliers, however they failed to tell me this and it wasn't until I had sent about 3 emails to them that they responded at all. I would advise against buying from them as they don't seem to be as with it as they appear.

• AF-UK Founding Member

I guess they can't do a lot about that. However they should be keeping in touch, sounded like they had good comms before the sale, but didn't really care once it was made :huh:

Does seem that way to me too. I have tried to contact them to say I want to cancel the transaction (as they have said it would be unlikely to be with me for at least another week). But basically they sold me something they didn't actually have at the time. I appreciate that the recent weather may have caused problems for logistics but they should have at least kept me in the loop.

UPDATE

It has gotten to the point where due to VERY bad comms I have opened a paypal dispute.

AVOID THIS SELLER AS IT IS TOO MUCH HASSLE

• 5 months later...

Archived