Airsoft Arms Fair 4, 8th/9th October

TheGrange
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Heres an update at whats going on at the upcoming Airsoft Arms Fair, running 8th and 9th October at The Grange, just south of Birmingham. www.airsoftarmsfair.com

As well as a fantastic array of airosft sites, gun and tac gear retailers, (including, Shop at The Grange, Land Warrior, Badger Tac, Airsoft Skirmish, Swindon Airsoft, Eastmidlands Airsoft, Intelliegent Armour, USMC Pro, Airsoft Direct and many more), plus private sellers the event is also offering the following events and competitions:

AIPSC Competition

Try your hand at Airsoft precision shooting, the highest score recorded over the 2 days will win that participant a full AIPSC load out;

speed belt, holster, mag clip and of course pistol. Courtesy of Shop at The Grange.

Pro-Tact & Help for Heroes - Close quaters training

Times for Training for Saturday & Sunday (Pro-Tact ask that all participants make a donation to Help for Heroes)

10.30: Close Quarters Handgun Defence, 11.45: Weapons Acquisition with Handgun & Knife, 13.00: Close Quarters Handgun Defence, 14:15 4 Man Room Clearing Penetration Flood (max 8 persons), 15.30: 4 Man Room Clearing Wall Flood (max 8 persons), 16.45: Weapons Acquisition with Handgun & Knife.

for more details or to book onto a training session contact [email protected]

Stirling Airsoft & Edgar Brothers Airsoft - Training lanes.

A one hour training session with Stirling Airsoft, with equipment provided by Edgar Brothers Airsoft.

Each participant will get a goodie bag and the chance to win an AKM Masada courtesy of Edgar Brothers.

To book a place for you or your team contact [email protected]

Shop at The Grange

Every week Shop at The Grange offer 1 item at a massivley discounted rate to those who follow them on Facebook. The last 8 weeks worth of special offers will be available to all commers on Sunday 9th October! Find them on Facebook

Airsoft International Patch Wearers

All AI Patch wearers will get a £1 refund on their ticket price when they sign it at the event.

SMK/Cybergun in partnership with Shop at The Grange

A wide range of Cyberguns latest offerings to the airsoft market will be available to peruse all at discounted prices for the show. Gets first choice by visiting uson Saturday, get even better discounts if you visit us on Sunday.

Remember to guarantee entry to the event you will need a ticket.

Airsoft Arms Fair Website

• Supporters

Well this sounds awesome, I shall check the website :)

Ticket update for AAF4

Weekend Passes - Sold Out

Saturday 10am entry - Sold Out

Saturday 11.30am entry - available

Saturday 1pm entry - available

Sunday 10am entry - available

Sunday 11.30am entry - available

Sunday 1pm entry - available

If you dont have your ticket yet make sure you book soon.

www.airsoftarmsfair.com

• Supporters

I've just emailed my UKARA number to [email protected] and I'm about to book my tickets for Sunday once I've figured out how long it'll take me to get there. :D

AAF4 Update -

More details about the SMK / Cybergun ArmsFair deal; on Saturday 8th all of their items will be at 10% off the retail price, on Sunday 9th they will be at 20% off retail!!

That means any bargain hunters who don't have a Sunday ticket need to get one as soon as possible to benefit from this fantastic offer.

www.airsoftarmsfair.com

• Supporters

I've emailed my UKARA number and bought my ticket, but I've not heard anything back yet.

Should the tickets come in the post or are they collected on the day, or what? I bought them on Sunday and paid £1 for second class postage so they ought to have come by yesterday, right?

All tickets are e-tickets for the show. You will receive an email confirmation of your ticket number, which is all you need to enter the show.

Choose the collect from the shop option when asked about postage.

If you have accidently chosen a paid postage option bring your purchase confirmation with you to the show and we will refund your postage.

• Supporters

Ah ok cheers, I think I can let £1 go though lol.

As an extra temptation for anyone who hasnt decided to join us yet for the Airsoft Arms Fair, we have just had confirmation that TLSFX will be onsite both days doing demos to show off their full pyro range.

Full details of what they will be doing will appear on the AAF facebook group in the next couple of days.

www.airsoftarmsfair.com

Airsoft Arms Fair update

Saturday 11.30am tickets are now sold out!

Both Sunday 10am and 11.30am tickets are going rapidly, so if you want a chance to take part in any of the day activities such as Pro-Tacs close combat courses and Sterlings training lanes make sure you get your Sunday morning ticket before theyre all gone.

Airsoft sniper parts UK will now be at the show, a chance to take advantage of their expertise and to get your hands on upgrades and spares for your cherished sniper rifles.

http://www.airsoftarmsfair.com

Archived