Decisions, decisions, decisions..

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Either looking to get a new gun entirely, or looking to fix & upgrade my M4.

Need to decide between these;

- Find out (somehow) what's wrong with my M4, buy new internals as it needs them, stick with the dodgy outer barrel, continue on the externals as I had planned.

- Get an SR25 of some brand, G&G seem to be high on my list of preferred as it comes shooting ~400, is locked to semi already, and I love my step-dad's G&G.

- Get the G&G M14 Veteran, as it comes with tougher internals and shooting higher, although not locked to semi. I really love the real walnut wood on this, would also give me the option to do Vietnam themed games in the future.

- Something else entirely, suggestions please :)

Thanks.

A good mate of mine has an SR25 for sale, heres the ad.

For sale is my custom SR25 g&g internally modified to 410fps, uprated spring/piston etc, 11.1v LiPo, FET, tightbore barrel, fitted with G&P marine stock, G&P g27 grip, 3 sets of MAGPUL XTM rail covers, QD silencer, Bipod, very good condition and always cleaned and maintained after every use, well respected at my local site.

included in the sale is 3 brand new MAGPUL p-mag mid cap magazines, 2 CA mid cap magazines, one G&G 50 round low cap, EOTECH 553 holo sight, EOLAD laser attatchment, 30mm red dot sight with flip ups, original G&G stock and grip in Krylon sand/tan,

all supplied in a padded tough plastic gun case

£500 no offers splits or part exchange etc.

• Supporters

Not going to be getting for a long while yet, just planning ahead.

My M4 may not be too much work/cash to fix, so will probably do that before I get a new gun.

How does the G&G GR25 compare to the G&G M14 Veteran (WWS)? Which one would you get and why?

Archived