What gun would you get with £500

L.Jackson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

that makes no sense, agree with me then say there are better guns?

The g&g scar is crap, it is from before they churned out decent guns. Get any Tokyo marui recoil shock. They do AK's, g36's, m4's and scar's, great guns, all have brilliant hop ups and have amazing range. They are electric and have recoil buy slamming a weight backwards and forwards.

Great guns, I can't recommend anything else while these are available

• Supporters

The g&g scar is crap, it is from before they churned out decent guns. Get any Tokyo marui recoil shock. They do AK's, g36's, m4's and scar's, great guns, all have brilliant hop ups and have amazing range. They are electric and have recoil buy slamming a weight backwards and forwards.

better guns than the "magpul masada"

I had a go with the GG SCAR(JG) last week its a good gun form stock m8, maybe you had a old gen this one was about 8 months old

I still have dont know if I like EBB all that weight slamming round cant be good for the long term of the gun and what sort of stran will it putting on the batterys ?

Iv been looking at the G&P G36K recoil stock but I'm not sure as iv seen some other nice guns the KWA AEGs are nice but don't know what the internals are like.

• Supporters
You rec shock :P

It's really good. Kwa aree good too, pretty good internals too, but I prefer extra realism of the tm and it can achieve a greater degree of range from the new tm hop design.

I have heard that the revised hopup design gets good range but the blow back seemed a little weak to me and it only shoots about 280fps, that said I think the KWA shoots at 380 fps you may need to down grade

• Supporters

That due to Japanese laws, it'll still out range pretty much anything. that said up the FPS to 350 and you'll get a little more

though we all know power down effect range much. Nothing comes close to the m4/sopmod/recce rifle in terms of range afnd accuracy with our spending a lot more.

The g&g scar really isn't great. It came out before they started making good guns. The ca, and especially the vfc and tm are way ahead.

• Supporters
That due to Japanese laws, it'll still out range pretty much anything. that said up the FPS to 350 and you'll get a little more

though we all know power down effect range much. Nothing comes close to the m4/sopmod/recce rifle in terms of range afnd accuracy with our spending a lot more.

ok marksman556 you win its on my shopping list

tm recoil shock series like what marksman however vfc are quite a good company for example the scar

• Supporters

I'd buy a real gun, then take the owners of Ino hostage until they give me a full kit for free.

Archived