L.Jackson

What gun would you get with £500

26 posts in this topic

Tokyo marui m4 recoil socom. Best gun under 500

I think im with marksman556 on this one for the money there are better guns I would go for a GG SCAR for £400 then a good holosight

that makes no sense, agree with me then say there are better guns?

The g&g scar is crap, it is from before they churned out decent guns. Get any Tokyo marui recoil shock. They do AK's, g36's, m4's and scar's, great guns, all have brilliant hop ups and have amazing range. They are electric and have recoil buy slamming a weight backwards and forwards.

Great guns, I can't recommend anything else while these are available

The g&g scar is crap, it is from before they churned out decent guns. Get any Tokyo marui recoil shock. They do AK's, g36's, m4's and scar's, great guns, all have brilliant hop ups and have amazing range. They are electric and have recoil buy slamming a weight backwards and forwards.

better guns than the "magpul masada"

I had a go with the GG SCAR(JG) last week its a good gun form stock m8, maybe you had a old gen this one was about 8 months old

I still have dont know if I like EBB all that weight slamming round cant be good for the long term of the gun and what sort of stran will it putting on the batterys ?

Iv been looking at the G&P G36K recoil stock but I'm not sure as iv seen some other nice guns the KWA AEGs are nice but don't know what the internals are like.

You tm g36k rec shock :P

It's really good. Kwa aree good too, pretty good internals too, but I prefer extra realism of the tm and it can achieve a greater degree of range from the new tm hop design.

You rec shock :P

It's really good. Kwa aree good too, pretty good internals too, but I prefer extra realism of the tm and it can achieve a greater degree of range from the new tm hop design.

I have heard that the revised hopup design gets good range but the blow back seemed a little weak to me and it only shoots about 280fps, that said I think the KWA shoots at 380 fps you may need to down grade

That due to Japanese laws, it'll still out range pretty much anything. that said up the FPS to 350 and you'll get a little more

though we all know power down effect range much. Nothing comes close to the m4/sopmod/recce rifle in terms of range afnd accuracy with our spending a lot more.

The g&g scar really isn't great. It came out before they started making good guns. The ca, and especially the vfc and tm are way ahead.

The only thing is consider is a Tokyo marui recoil shock.

If for whatever reason you don't want one, get a g&p or real sword

That due to Japanese laws, it'll still out range pretty much anything. that said up the FPS to 350 and you'll get a little more

though we all know power down effect range much. Nothing comes close to the m4/sopmod/recce rifle in terms of range afnd accuracy with our spending a lot more.

ok marksman556 you win its on my shopping list

Nice and Simple. Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 - Needs nothing done to it. Jus' Beautiful..

Or an Inokatusu...

I think he's after a rifle....

Ino's are about 600+ mags and sights too so a bit out of budget

tm recoil shock series like what marksman however vfc are quite a good company for example the scar

Yeah vfc are good thouhh Id take the tm recoil one

I'd buy a real gun, then take the owners of Ino hostage until they give me a full kit for free.

ICS LSW! plus £100 for extras :D

or a properly nice M60 or M4

Full tiger stripe everything.

Marushin M1 Garand with full steel internals (Bit over £500 by about £330 :P )

i'd get a WE M14 with ebr kit and a scope

You wont get that for under £500

For me it's a custom RA-tech m4 or hk416, but with £500 your still get change and you got the best GBBR out on the Market what more could you ask for!

I would like to say my m14 EBR but there is no way that was under £500 lol more like £800 =)

I wouldnt say best gbbr :P

But that's probably what id get though