money no object loadout

masadanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

mine would be:

mich 2000 with accesories

msa sordins

cyre multicam combat shirt and trousers

warrior ricas fully loaded

merrell sawtooth boots

blackhawk serpa holster

oakley si tac glasses

weapons

systema ptw with 7inch dd lite rail, elcan spectre, ranger plates stanag mag, arabic phrase card (for stock) and also for stock chemlight and troy rear buis

tm glock 17 custom with guarder metal slide

Trust me you DON'T want an ares m200 :P

i totaly agree to heavy to lug around and shells are a pain in the ass

It doesn't take shells.... its just sh*t.

Why have multicam when u could have MTP? :P

But I have to admit, I'm impressed, there isn't much magpul on that m4, not even a stock or p grip :)

the multicam is because its a rangers loadout and the lack of magpul is because they don't use it

the gun idea so ok i forgot a few things but there on this

post-3203-1316710787_thumb.jpg

no one gonna comment on my amazing UN pic? UN Loadout would be amazing, im doing one and you can stop me!!! Mwahahahaha

• Supporters

Right well the waterProofing system is literally balloons or dry condoms covering batterys and fuses and smaller rubber bands (like bike tubes) over the condom or balloon holding it and the connection but obviously only a little needs to overlap like a 1mm or 2 passed the connections and any wherer else like where the wires go into an m4 body you just use the bike tubes again.

Right well the waterProofing system is literally balloons or dry condoms covering batterys and fuses and smaller rubber bands (like bike tubes) over the condom or balloon holding it and the connection but obviously only a little needs to overlap like a 1mm or 2 passed the connections and any wherer else like where the wires go into an m4 body you just use the bike tubes again.

Becasue adding condoms to airsoft would make the gay pansy running around a woods comments better would it?

Archived