money no object loadout

masadanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Exactly what I have now, and why, because it works :) ok there's a few small things left to get, but about 95% is sorted

• Supporters

Normal gameday ebr setup: MTP trousers, black long sleeve t shirt (rolled up sleeves) belt rig, 2 small utility pouches, 2 m14 single mag pouches, 2 smoke pouches. All warrior assault system stuff. Ra tech ebr lvl 2, sling. multicam knee pads

Normal gameday ar-15 setup: MTP trousers, black long sleeve t shirt (rolled up sleeves) belt rig, 2 small utility pouches, 3 m4 single mag pouches, 2 smoke pouches. All warrior assault system stuff. Custom wa based AR. MULTICAM knee pads

Milsim. MTP trousers, black long sleeve t shirt (rolled up sleeves), MTP ubacs. Ricas compact, 2 small utility pouches, radio pouch. 5 m4 single mag pouches/ 3 m14 single mag pouches, 2 smoke pouches. All warrior assault system stuff. Knee pads (multicam) AR-15/ebr

Ess 2.4 googles and bowman headset on each.

• Supporters

I already have my ultimate loadout. Money is an object, but like all objects, it's got to be overcome :P

I utilize two AEGs.

Primary: ICS L85A2 - air seal job, gearbox internals revamped, hop unit modified to work, tracer unit built in, twist barrel, mosfet, toolkit installed in handguard, run off mini batteries. Equipped with an ELCAN.

Secondary: Custom M4A1 with aggresive flashider and QD silencer*, standard handguards with rails installed, HK M4D receiver, flip up ironsights, spr pistol grip, folding trigger guard*, ambi mag release, bad lever*, ace stock*, full internal setup as above, run off mini batteries. Equipped with an Aimpoint, PEQ*, M203* and Bipod (interchangeable obviously, not all at once).

Magazines I use plastic midcaps. They're perfect for me.

My kit is a TMC chest rig with a variety of pouches designed for applications from normal skirmishing to milsim. Rear pouch holds a go-mat, has triple pyro pouch, radio pouch, 12 mag shingles (one is taken by combat-ted), dump pouch, holster, pistol mag pouch, command panel. All fully loaded with everything from toolkits to comms kit.

Clothing is DPM, as issued with Brasher boots and a Boonie. I use Bolle glasses and cycling gloves. Also wear one black Viper knee pad for the lulz.

I can fit everything I need into one setup, I see no reason to spend any more...I'm still gonna spend a lot :P Vickers! Nom nom nom.

I'd be inclined to go fun over practicality, perhaps a Talahasse (Zombieland) final scenes loadout. Pair of 1911's, 6-8 mags, pair of mossberg 500 shorties in scabbards over each shoulder, MP7 (Or MP9, they sound better than the AEG MP7!) and finally, to top it all off, a stetson and a mare's leg.

600px-ZL-NickelM1911.jpg

600px-ZL-TwinMossbergs.jpg

600px-ZL2.JPG

ino 2011 with M203 acog and PEQ (as well as infra covers), night vision to fit on a rhino arm, 2x contour hd's (gun and helmet), paraclete RAV and i saw this awesome looking MBSS with pouches optimized so that you could reach behind, unclip, grab and reclip without difficulty and it has 3 inbuilt 5.56 open top mag pouches for easy acces in vehicles and prone.

oh, almost forgot, and a inokatsu M240 made to look like a L7A2.

not that much really

• Supporters

My ideal is an M16 tht i replicated on PMG and posted in the guns thread with a small tool kit in the hand gaurd aswell as the battery and the other batterys in the stock and when thats done ill do my secret water proofing idea that does work.

My KSC glock ill put tritium night sights on with an extended outer barrel to attach my tracer unit too and a thread protector for it a left handed serpa with molle attachment on my left hip aswell as the magpul bottoms

a G18 with a stock adapter and stock and same as the 17 obviously a make thats compatible with ksc mags but the 18 will be useing a serpa at the right and back of my chest rig infront of the backpack and the mags will be exteneded.

Now the loadout is a

Chest rig with a triple close top m4 pouch double stacked in the center off to the right of that ill run the G17 mags and to the left i run smoke pouchs 5 that can adapt to any nade so i run one grenade 2 flashbangs 2 smokes and my chest i dont know wht to put their

my spec ops pack i put essential extras aswell as on the outside i pack two single stack mags closed top and a sixth pouch with a frag in on the very furthest point away from me and an extra 3l water bladder all hooked up and ready to go is on the inside

the belt rig is from the left round ill have the g17 in a serpa with the G18 extended mags 3 maybe 4 next i will have a pouch riding the molle from a hydration pouchand directly under neath the spec ops bag ill have a pouch with basic first aid and survival gear next i will have my comms pouch and 2 smokes 1flashbang 1 grenade and under them ill have cut a slit for my bayonet pouch to go in which will then be sewn back up and thats my loadout.

• Supporters

I should say the back pack wont be used on normal skirmishes ever and the belt is for cqb fields and the chest rig is for woodland put together its my milsim loadout

• Supporters

Oh come on is nobody realy gonna comment on my projected loadout and i forgot one thing a silencer pouch for the tracer unit next to the G18 mags and the medical pouch

• Supporters
My ideal is an M16 tht i replicated on PMG and posted in the guns thread with a small tool kit in the hand gaurd aswell as the battery and the other batterys in the stock and when thats done ill do my secret water proofing idea that does work.

I'm very interested in this waterproofing idea you reckon you've got - it's the one thing I'd love to do to my L85 that I had discarded as totally impossible (being as they rust like anything and AEGs are notoriously bad to waterproof), care to share?

• Supporters

Ill share when my co conspiritor wakes up so i can ask him but ill give you a hint its like rc boat water proofing.

And marksman i like it because its basically a lightweight RIS setup

and i use an m16 so i can swap mags with my teammates

seriously guys, money's no object, I would get every loadout, so if i go to a nam weekender, my butler would bring me my NVA AK47 and Chicom chest rig, and straw hats etc! :P

nah but seriously, if it were for CQB, i'd love to be unique,

UN+golden_horde.jpg

Archived