Guns you would like to see airsoft versions of

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Its in the works
! Assault/Sniper Rifle

Sort of

A/SRH-C1

sorry mate, just found this, kind of a let down lol.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

It reminds me of the giant anti-ship gun thing from Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 :lol: At least, I think that's what I'm thinking of...

What a total nostalgia trip. Everyone should play through that game at least once, or at least watch some cutscenes on youtube, it was one of the most hilarious games ever.

A magical shop version of that pimp my gun thing, where you can make anything you like on the website, they build it and ship it to you for an acceptable price.

HAHA. Likely.

DAMN YOU CAM, I now want a cowbay loadout http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...LLFL_Silver.htm

If anyone buys me one of thoses I will were a stentson and long coat to every skirmish. Yes I would dress up as a cowboy to have one of thoses guns :P

• Supporters

Not me as ill be at the front laying down with my bayonet fixed ready to defend from any chargeing! Lol

may well see about doing some modding to a springer to get that aswell

• Supporters

The idear of a big annual black power only game tickles me

The gear you could have Redcoats, Musketeers, Chosen Men, Pirates, East India Trading Company, Highwayman, Conquistadors, Cossacks and just because no one would expected it I would probably turn up as The Spanish Inquisition

Now imagine all of that playing airsoft with only one shot guns and melee kills lol

It could be a fun idea for a airsoft charity game

• Supporters

Its quite funny a the ranges would have been fairly simmilar and flynn im already makeing plans for muzzle loading ones i must be your fav non scot lol

• Supporters
Its quite funny a the ranges would have been fairly simmilar and flynn im already makeing plans for muzzle loading ones i must be your fav non scot lol

No thats Oliver Reed :P

Archived