Guns you would like to see airsoft versions of

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Supporters
is that a rocket in that?

If you have never seen The Fifth Element take a sec and look at the clip

Jester have you seen the portal gun in Mario

Weapons from Mass Effect universe. Not so bothered about the weapon, but they way they kind of extend and contract would be cool.

Yes a thousand times over.

If only, but I can still dream right?

I'd really like to see more GBBRs past more M4 variants, a Sig range would be nice and maybe some more news on the AUG too?

Everyone here should know by now that I like my GBBRs :)

• Supporters

I'd really like to see more GBBRs past more M4 variants, a Sig range would be nice and maybe some more news on the AUG too?

Everyone here should know by now that I like my GBBRs :)

I haven't heard anything since that video :(

I agree with cerbo, more gbbr's. G3, tavor, sr25 type 97 anything DMRish or Bullpup is good

Bushmaster m17s. Someone PLEASE make one- even if its an aeg, I'd do anything, id love the asahi but god that's expensive- and there's only like 12 left I think.

A guy I know bought a replica lancer, and his GBB G39 was a drop in fit! The model was never intended for airsoft!

Paintjob:

300332_10150860663935082_548315081_21251628_272302838_n.jpg

That is just the case without the gun, but boy does it roar!

We can pick sci-fi guns?

In that case...

DMR from Halo reach, and the origional Magnum from Halo:CE

Battlerifle from Halo2/3

The bit that tells you how much ammo you have in your mag would be really cool as an attatchment for any gun.

AS50 would be an awsome sniper for airsoft. A decent XM8 would be a nice addition instead of the ones available now

The bit that tells you how much ammo you have in your mag would be really cool as an attatchment for any gun.

AS50 would be an awsome sniper for airsoft. A decent XM8 would be a nice addition instead of the ones available now

The SRC Gen 3 X-M8 is a VERY good rifle.

GBB G3SG/1

GBB PSG-1

A semi-auto Benelli Super 90 using the tri-barrel system

An OICW

Makarov

Tokarev

SKS Simonov

That'll dae the noo

• Supporters
Weapons from Mass Effect universe. Not so bothered about the weapon, but they way they kind of extend and contract would be cool.

Its in the works

! Assault/Sniper Rifle

Sort of

• Supporters

Lol I can't decide what to make of that.

Telescopic barrel though? Good luck with that.

• Supporters
I do: ridiculous :P

I want an l1a1 slr, though the only manufacturer who I can see making one- WE, mainly focus on newer gun

We have lasers shooting down ICBMs, microwaves transmitter for crowd control, metal storm putting out ridiculous amounts of firepower instantly, a single global hawk drone identifying two thirds of the enemy armor in Iraq and onboard GPS self guiding artillery rounds but you think a auto extending barrel is beyond the realm of possibility. NAW sir your ridiculous :P

If you get a L1A1 SLR would you get the old school night vision scope to go with it :)

sight003.jpg

Archived