nerf lol

masadanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys i was on you tube the other day an this guy sent me a pm about how retarded and imature airsoft is turns out hes a 30 year old who plays with nerf guns what a douche

Thats pretty immature sending you a pm about it considering hes 30!

But...

What i will say hes not a douche for playing with nerf guns, i personally hate them along with paintball and laser tag but each to their own.

I know grown men who still collect and play with hornby train sets and others who are really into RC car racing which doesnt appeal to me in the slightest but if thats what they like then so be it, i wont judge them because of it.

If they did it in a gimp costume though then that would be wrong :P

• Supporters
Thats pretty immature sending you a pm about it considering hes 30!

But...

What i will say hes not a douche for playing with nerf guns, i personally hate them along with paintball and laser tag but each to their own.

I know grown men who still collect and play with hornby train sets and others who are really into RC car racing which doesnt appeal to me in the slightest but if thats what they like then so be it, i wont judge them because of it.

If they did it in a gimp costume though then that would be wrong :P

I'll have you know that my gimp constume is a highly sophisticated experience sir! Respect my freaky nature or I shall challenge you to fisticuffs!

Seriously though, I agree. Each to their own. My brother, who is responsible for the security of over a hundred thousand lives daily, got a lego millenium falcon for his 37th birthday, I've never seen a man happier.

• Supporters

Legislation? :P

Last time I saw my bro properly, he was buying those Dr Who minifigures in bulk in an attempt to get a full set ¬.¬

You'd have never thought that he's trained to do stupid stuff like being able to kill people by poking them in the eye (Note: He's not actually trained to kill you by poking you in the eye, but you get my point).

• Supporters

Don't you mean LEGOslation?.... oh i see what you mean now :P I meant LEGO

Finius thank-you so much :)

I forgot about selling my LEGO.... just looked up prices for some of my sets.....£550 for 6 sets from 1999ish.

Guess what I'm selling on the weekend :P:lol:

Archived