Which Gun should i get?

TobyA
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm new to airsoft, and me and some friends are just going to buy some AEGS around 350fps and mess around in the woods, i would also like to buy a sidearm. i have a few selected that i wouldn't mind getting but i'm not sure which to get also, should i get gas or co2? here are two guns i liked could you please help me decide which one by telling me how good they each are? --

- BlackViper USP Tactical

- LS M9 gas blowback

Right for one you will not need a side arm invest the money in mags etc second because you ant UKARA registerd your options are down to THIS

But i am going to tell you this once nicely most poeple dont like "new players" asking what weapon they should buy because how whould we know its all down to the user i.e what style rifle do you like what do you want from your rifle etc etc etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

As a beginner, you dont need a sidearm. I have one, yes, but I have only used it once in about 12/13 hours gameplay and at nearly £100 for the gun, mags holster its not worth it for someone new to the game.

like JTA said, invest it in mags and things. If your freinds aren't looking for pistols, they probably cant afford one.

Spend the money on gun upgrades (start with a scope. Red dots suffice for woodland and dont go higher than a 3X zoom).

or the alternative, add the extra £100 to your primary weapon budget. That extra monehs can get you a sweeeeeet gun.

Hope this helps.

I agree with the above post. Yes I have a side arm but when do I realy use it? When I run out of ammo in a tight spot (rare) and in CQB because my primary is a M16 (and again rare but then I play a DM role). As has been said put that £100 towards a couple more mags, another battery and maybe a scope or upgrades.

And steer clear of CO2 pistols as their FPS can be insanely high, sometimes even as high as 500.

Archived