Nyal123

m14 for swaps!

5 posts in this topic

make: cyma m14

accessories: 4 mid caps, 1 high cap, king arms silencer, red/green dot sight, scope mount & gun bag

condition: used/good

fps: 330

swaps: open to sensible offers. NO TWO TONES PLEASE!

pics: through email.

hi all, this m14 was based on the "sniper team" film "black hawk down" it was originally a two tone and after many hours & (spray paint cans) I have turned into tan khaki dream!

it comes with 4 mid caps, 1 high cap, king arms silencer, scope mount & red&green dot sight plus a gun bag. I have a MOSFET installed and it is wired to deans for snappy trigger response!

it has had a new tokyo marui hop unit fitted and has made a noticeable difference with the range.

Pm with your offers.

no two tone though please.

Thanks

Would you swap a Sig Sauer, p226, gas blow back, two mags, Black. for the m14? No idea what make

post-3751-1318079748_thumb.jpg

An mp5k, with mags and batteries, a little cosmetic damage, as a partial exchange?

make: cyma m14

accessories: 4 mid caps, 1 high cap, king arms silencer, red/green dot sight, scope mount & gun bag

condition: used/good

fps: 330

swaps: open to sensible offers. NO TWO TONES PLEASE!

pics: through email.

hi all, this m14 was based on the "sniper team" film "black hawk down" it was originally a two tone and after many hours & (spray paint cans) I have turned into tan khaki dream!

it comes with 4 mid caps, 1 high cap, king arms silencer, scope mount & red&green dot sight plus a gun bag. I have a MOSFET installed and it is wired to deans for snappy trigger response!

it has had a new tokyo marui hop unit fitted and has made a noticeable difference with the range.

Pm with your offers.

no two tone though please.

Thanks

AGM L96?

post-3176-1319043947_thumb.jpg

Hi mate would you be interested in a g36k with drum mag and 1 hi cap ? new used 2-3 times not 1 mark one the gun shooting around 300fps thanks :)