help !! ;)

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so i am getting a gun its between :

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/t...soft-rifle.html

or

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/t...een-or-rif.html

if i get a m4 i will get 10 low-caps(30 rds )

and 2 lonex flash mags ( 360 round)

if the m60 then the box mag ?? which one ??

i would get an M4, as much as i disapprove them, its good to have, plus, the M4 isnt as customisable as the god damn M4!

Hi

Guys ok i guess i have a rather valid point, as i own the 2gx s system, and a mate i go with has the m60.

the m4 it has a blistering rate of fire for a stock gun on nimh also it has a good range for a m4 though it is heavy at first as it weighs 5kg which i got used to, though it is a lovely gun and then you have more money for other things.

the m60, i have seen him using it is ridiculously easy to use simply battery in the box mag and then you can change from 400 to 800rpm i think. there is a masssssive problem the weight it is about 6.5kg but is about 8+kg and it is back breaking, trust me this is a massive problem as if you are not a big person this thing is un-useable. though is has a little further range.

so really its between fast firing beast with a good range and lots of upgrades vs a good variable firing with a little better range but it is really heavy, though not to say you won't get used to it.

ok there is my 2 cents. :D

• Supporters

You can't compare them. One an lmg, ones an assault rifle. They're completely different.

What do you want, rifle or lmg?

About mags, go for the best of both and get mids, that way you can play vaguely realistically but still have a higher ammo cap.

Archived