Just BB guns skirmish Good News!

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

or someone could buy the £3000 mini gun with grenade launcher dave had at patrol base, spray that and go!

shame its two tone only, would love some live target practice!

you won't be doing that much target practice read below (quote from the rules):

As we cannot control ammo (BB PELLETS) brought in by players, we must supply all ammo on the day.

We use BULLDOG 0.12g and/or 0.20g and supply all players on each game with a maximum of 300 rounds. Please note more may be allocated from the Game Controller at any time.

lol :lol:

• Supporters

You people are all too harsh on JBB.

They are grand and glorious site of retail, and soon to be play, that will bring triumph and power to the motherland; triumph and power built with a fine cement, made of a mix of the powdered bones and the coagulated blood of our enemies...

Wait...This isn't Soviet Russia...What's going on in here? I'm confused >.<

I'd two tone something savage like an M60, just to go to this and crush people.

Edit: Anyone ever notice that where the initials "J" and "B" go together, there is gayness? Just BB Guns...Justin Bieber! It's like the davinchi code!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whilst reading the description on justbbguns of the tercel m1911a1, I saw this, which, along with the hideous orange of the 1911, made me feel ill.

Today the M1911 has been adopted by the Hip Hop culture and can be seen in many music videos and US street gang filmes.

Hip hop?! HIP HOP?!

Street Gangs?!

if this is the market that justbbguns is attempting to sell their junk to then very quickly, someone's going to threaten a police officer, and things will, for airsofters, go downhill very quickly......

also, comparing the 1911 to street gangs and hip hop is a very negative part of the 1911's 100 year history.

from the first world war to the present day, 1911 variants have been in use by military forces the world over. surely that's a better marketing point.

Anyway, it would be fun to bring my TM m1911a1 and detonics to one of those things, just to snipe 11 year olds with springers....

Whilst reading the description on justbbguns of the tercel m1911a1, I saw this, which, along with the hideous orange of the 1911, made me feel ill.

Hip hop?! HIP HOP?!

Street Gangs?!

if this is the market that justbbguns is attempting to sell their junk to then very quickly, someone's going to threaten a police officer, and things will, for airsofters, go downhill very quickly......

also, comparing the 1911 to street gangs and hip hop is a very negative part of the 1911's 100 year history.

from the first world war to the present day, 1911 variants have been in use by military forces the world over. surely that's a better marketing point.

Anyway, it would be fun to bring my TM m1911a1 and detonics to one of those things, just to snipe 11 year olds with springers....

but swear steet gangs arte all into the glocks and desert eagles now?

• Supporters

We know your special Finius and i was trying to say in a comical way that i dont care ima still hate on him for basically selling to little Munchkins

We know your special Finius and i was trying to say in a comical way that i dont care ima still hate on him for basically selling to little Munchkins

This gun does not sound right: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/index.php?page...66&cname=BB Guns Pro&sname=Pro Electric Rifles&menu=sub&head=JP950

It also looks like crap. If you AEG sounds like this.... Send it to satan

• Supporters

Yay! People acknowledge my specialness :D

Oh man, is anyone else really digging the Teriyaki Boys in that video? G* Raw bois! Wagwan!

The JP FAMAS is supposedly decent enough...

EDIT: In the video, he states that it should be a very powerful "380 fps", so he's basically admitting he's selling an S.5 Firearm, even under the new regulations...

Yay! People acknowledge my specialness :D

Oh man, is anyone else really digging the Teriyaki Boys in that video? G* Raw bois! Wagwan!

The JP FAMAS is supposedly decent enough...

But did you listen to it? WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!

• Supporters

I tried to block it out, I really did, but my ears, they were not strong enough, and now they bleed :(

Seriously though, a FAMAS, reviewed with that sort of music in the background? Why? It's the universal weapon of mass surrender (the point of the thin outer-barrel is so it's easier to tie white rags round)...Something like James Blunt would have been way better....

I tried to block it out, I really did, but my ears, they were not strong enough, and now they bleed :(

Seriously though, a FAMAS, reviewed with that sort of music in the background? Why? It's the universal weapon of mass surrender (the point of the thin outer-barrel is so it's easier to tie white rags round)...Something like James Blunt would have been way better....

Like I always say EVERY french gun should come with a white flag and jam every 2 rounds

*cough http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauchat cough*

And every german gun should try and rule all other guns! oh wait....

Archived