The WORST looking guns!

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aks are okay, but only okay

I prefer the look of the more classic M4s and M16s

It's like, "Oh yh, sneaky nght mission with mah silensah! ...BOOM, TAKE THAT, WALL!"

It's kinda counter intuitive as to why anyone would kit out a gun like that.

Also, it just looks stupid...

The logic behind it isn't that bad, the silencer for a covert mision but if the sneaky thing fails you have enough firepower with the the grenade launcher to keep back a larger force and bugger off.

Still looks stupid though

Hating in progress, please visit later!

AK's can be weird, now, even a bog standard AK47 can look odd, but the wood gives me wood. the cheap price of the gun itself is amazing, it sounds like an impossible gun, cheap, and successful! But no way is it the worst looking!!!!!!11!11!!!!!

Hating in progress, please visit later!

AK's can be weird, now, even a bog standard AK47 can look odd, but the wood gives me wood. the cheap price of the gun itself is amazing, it sounds like an impossible gun, cheap, and successful! But no way is it the worst looking!!!!!!11!11!!!!!

The AK-47 (And varinets) Is THE most effective man made killing machine on this planet. Its kill total rises everyday and is the weapon of the freedom fighter. No other gun on the planet can ever have a story like a AK. The AK's used in libiya right now would have been used for generations before those people where even born!

lol yes indeed! Best part is, Libyan Rebels would defo have the original Russian ones :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol yes indeed! Best part is, Libyan Rebels would defo have the original Russian ones :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

One thing, Most of the AK's you see now are not even 47's they are AKM's. The iconic AK-47 is quite rare actually (If I have my facts correct)

• Supporters
HATEEEEE!! Any AK could beet the cr*p out of Darrens KA TOY. Then go and slap its mother and piss in its fire place. Then steal its dog.

Fixed.

Nah joking mate :P:lol:

To be fair cam, not any AK, his gun is very good, it'd take at least a real sword to beat it.

Cam's right though, most of them are indeed AKM's now, including the somali pirate's ones

yea there are so many variations of the Ak that if someone says they've stayed the same for 70+ years is just wrong. They've been upgraded ect.

or not! the wooden is okay, tbh not much of an AK fan but I like the under folding stock none of the other though.

back on topic.... FAMAS is so bad!

or not! the wooden is okay, tbh not much of an AK fan but I like the under folding stock none of the other though.

back on topic.... FAMAS is so bad!

The under folding stock is ugly, but not as bad as the romanian version *shudders*

I quite like the FAMAS.

god the romainian is definately worse, this may sound dumb but i prefer the ones used in africa then europe!

and how can you say the FAMAS is nice, its horrible!

Hmm wheres all my magpul stuff

love this post this would be cam's worst nightmare a magpulised ak lol :)

ok maybe me saying i hate the ak is a bit ott the only ones i like are the proper steel and wood ones like the real sword or the vfc pmc style tactical black one or cam what is the gun jamie has the blowback one

Archived