Warhammer 40k

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I used to collect Warhammer 40k when I was younger, then moved to Warhammer and a bit of The Lord of the Rings they did. I keep thinking I may get some more as I was pretty good at painting them, but its so expensive these days

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I got into airsfot, I used to colelct and paint Imperial Guard soldiers, I waanted to change the colour scheme to something... different for my Shock Troops which use valkyries as transport.

ghz6.jpg

Wow, they are looking VERY dusty

I have played for years but in the last week cleared my hobby room of an estimated £10,000 worth of minatures and equipment becuase I just can't enjoy 6th edition. In fifth I was a regular tournament player and even in the major ones where you got members of the home countries teams I came mid table but I find 6th really awkward and slow.It also doesn't help that GW systematically shut down my club so we have nonone to play with anymore.

Sticking to blood bowl for the next couple of years, far better game, rules are free and don't change every 2 years and you can have a new team for leass than 20 quid.

Archived