Pot Luck?

Matt!
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Me, Smiffi, Uber, Zombie, Dalno, Nuster, Have been airsofting quite a bit, All around in fact, But every time we have gone, we are on the losing team? and the other team seem to be cheating and renters who are out to ruin our sport. But myself have been 4 times, Uber 5 times and we have been on the losing team.

Now, I don't have a problem with this, because well, defending a position that is about to get raped by hordes of players is quite exciting, gets the heart going, and trying to think what to do, where to go? is pretty cool, especially when me and nuster got pincered so we had to take refuge outside of a building. and they had NO IDEA we were there, until we opened fire :lol: was, to tell the truth F(&^*** BRILLIANT! we had to take cover, fall back, take cover , fall back, and we were covering each other all the way, untill i got an burst the the head ;). but still, giving orders to squad mates when you are well and truly f***** just adds to the experience.

Lets try and kick their Arse next time eh? ;)

• Supporters

Sod's law applies here I think

but yeh we really need to kick Arse next time!

Nutster

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Supporters

a little update i suppose, the last couple of times me and uber have been i think we've won overall, and if not absolutely kicked the arse of the opposing team, reference UA clockwise game... ###### that was fun

tom

I think my score is pretty much 50/50. There have been times where I have been one of the players who helped win the game but not that often. The problem I have is that I often end up taking the GF who isn't as tactically minded as myself, so I spend a while looking after her (until I get bored and just leave her and go have some fun). The biggest influence seems to be the team you are with.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived