what masada varient is better

masadanator
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's funny that you said scar. It has just as much plastic on it.

If you really want a Masada go for it, you won't be as happy if you get something else , I don't like them but they're good guns and its down to personal opinion. Though it will be expensive if you're building that AR too :P

It's funny that you said scar. It has just as much plastic on it.

If you really want a Masada go for it, you won't be as happy if you get something else , I don't like them but they're good guns and its down to personal opinion. Though it will be expensive if you're building that AR too :P

Yes but the upper reciver is metal, Dont forget about his systema! (Or the Invisable one)

Search, its been done before.

Basically the AKM is better in every way but it won't take your team mates mags if you run out

But AKM mags are cheaper and hold more so you are less likely to anyway.

It really isn't it just has a higher ROF...

M4 mags are way cheaper and way more practical than AKM mags.

• Supporters

Only stanags are which don't look any good in a Masada. I'm comparing it to PMAGs (shouldve made that clearer) but if your using a masada you might as well get PMAGs to complete the look.

Akm mags are even the same size as PMAGs

The only way the AKM is worse us that it can't share mags with others, you have to agree with that.

And besides I'm being positive for once when it comes to magpul/masadas- you should be pleased.

Or, I was wrong about the Scar (The masada I had a go on at CSW felt like plastic?) But WHY did Magpull make there own propitery AKM mags? The could of just moved the hop-up forward to make normal mags fit considering it uses a V2/3 gearbox.

• Supporters

Because then when you change the lower receiver to the stanag mag version it wouldn't take m4 mags.

I don't see the problem tbh, never in all my time airsofting have I ever run out of ammo and had to borrow mags, someties I offer to carry mags for team mates even.

You probably use an A&K acr

Only stanags are which don't look any good in a Masada. I'm comparing it to PMAGs (shouldve made that clearer) but if your using a masada you might as well get PMAGs to complete the look.

Akm mags are even the same size as PMAGs

The only way the AKM is worse us that it can't share mags with others, you have to agree with that.

And besides I'm being positive for once when it comes to magpul/masadas- you should be pleased.

The stanags look fine in the masada. I'd rather get a box of 6 mid/low cap stanag mags then spend more money on one AKM mag or Pmag for that matter.

Or, I was wrong about the Scar (The masada I had a go on at CSW felt like plastic?) But WHY did Magpull make there own propitery AKM mags? The could of just moved the hop-up forward to make normal mags fit considering it uses a V2/3 gearbox.

because there magpul this is the only magpul thing i don't like that and the beta ak mags that look sh*t

Look nice in thhe AKM though.... and unique

yea the gun looks nice i just don't like that only one mag fits it

O wish they made short ones like the pmag 20's

yea that would look pretty cool

Archived