What M4 mid caps fit which Guns?

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I'm looking to get some mid caps for my ICS M4 but what brand mags will work?

thanks Nick

how many times have you asked this question now? lol i checked google and most people seem to say g&p and dboys and obviously ics mags

well, it was CA before and the other times were in other topics, so i thought I could make a mag + gun compatability thread.

But thanks, I can't seem to find many ics' and google hasn't been that kind to me, know anything about King Arms or the brands thats like AI or A12 or something like that????

thanks

• Supporters

I use King Arms in my KWA, so if Jubz12 KWA fit ICS then it stands to reason that King Arms must fit ICS too.

I thought pretty much every brand of M4 mag fit almost all brands of M4, I've heard that only the TM recoil series, G&G, Systema and obviously GBBR mags were meant to cause problems.

Surely if you phone or email the retailers they'll be able to let you know? Try ringing WolfArmouries, they certainly stock all the necessary things to check it out for you.

As for buying them, try Airsoftsupplydrop, they accept returns so just buy away and if they don't fit, send them back.

Simple pimple.

okay thanks guys, my local site stock king arsm so next time i'm there i'll try them out

Archived