i could do that...

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Also i do wonder how much is the other guy, by which i mean where does he aim, and how accurate the airsoft gun is.

Is it a case of the shooter aiming at a specific, rehearsed location with a highly accurate weapon, and the swordsman swinging at a rehearsed height, after a set, rehearsed time?

Probably not, just curious.

• Supporters

200 miles per hour = 293.333333 feet per second

Seeing it coming is one thing but having the reflexis to cut it in half with a katana NICE

• Supporters
Vageuly on topic - I acctually have four katanas

Actual Katanas? Like, the ones you need a special permit to carry, the full length ones that cost over £300 and you have to have mad skills to use to so as to avoid slicing your thumb off when you draw it?

Or fiberglass coated, blunted Katanas like the ones I got 3 of for £35 lol.

I have a mate that does this sword based martial art where you use real Katanas and he's damn good, but even he daren't get a real one for fear of massively injuring himself.

Actual Katanas? Like, the ones you need a special permit to carry, the full length ones that cost over £300 and you have to have mad skills to use to so as to avoid slicing your thumb off when you draw it?

Or fiberglass coated, blunted Katanas like the ones I got 3 of for £35 lol.

I have a mate that does this sword based martial art where you use real Katanas and he's damn good, but even he daren't get a real one for fear of massively injuring himself.

they sound fun!

Archived