Your favourite Camo

Immersion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's your favourite camo on a Woodland DPM outfit?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Camo style

• Tan
    • Olive Drab

Do you realise that MTP is exactly the same colours as multicam in a different pattern?!?!? Its made by crye !

well if it's any use, here's pictures of my basically brand new plate carrier on DPM, i'm hoping that it'll go darker in the course of the next year, it works well together

post-537-1316115961_thumb.png

post-537-1316115981_thumb.png

Do you realise that MTP is exactly the same colours as multicam in a different pattern?!?!? Its made by crye !

they're not really, MTP has better colours and are slightly darker and better for all types but multicam is a desert camo, at my last skirmish there was a guy in multicam I could see him from a mile away.

and yes you can get woodland multicam but it'd be very expensive.

also the pattern is deiferent, MTP still has a slight DPM look to it in terms of lines and streaks rather then "bird droppings" as multicam has

the ATACS does look good it looks almost sprayed on.

However, I would prefer it is the americans didn't wear it just because half of their stuff just look stupid i.e kevlar shoulder pads

the ATACS does look good it looks almost sprayed on.

However, I would prefer it is the americas didn't wear it just because half of their stuff just look stupid i.e kevlar shoulder pads

(8) Living in America-woahoh. I'm not a fan of typical Americans. :)

OD, tan is a waste of time in the UK.

I disagree, in summer yes but during autumn & winter at woodland sites its one of the most effective colours available (think what colour dead vegitation is)

At my local site its mostly coniferous woodland with bracken in but when the bracken dies it goes brown & yellow so my ddpm comes out and people get pi**ed off at how well it works.

Another time was when i went to that appaling site in worthing in my dessie gear, through the "dark woods" there was a nice dead layer of leaf litter which i camo'd with perfectly, i just laid there picking people off when they got close even though they were looking right at me they couldnt see me.

fair point but in gernal, od is probably better.

I would like to idealy get some MTP but failing that some dessie gear. also OD goes with dessie but tan doesn't go with dpm

fair point but in gernal, od is probably better.

I would like to idealy get some MTP but failing that some dessie gear. also OD goes with dessie but tan doesn't go with dpm

I'm looking at getting some MTP - I kinda like it. However I dislike multicam.

My favourite camo is still either DPM for forest or MTP for hybrid and DDPM for pure desert

well its all down to taste,

but Immersion, what ever you do don't get digital!

Archived