W Murray

G36C , Glock 18c, AUG Civ, G3-SG1. Plus extra's

17 posts in this topic

Hello all,

( Original message Edited 11/04/12 )

Selling the gear listed below as a bundle for £350. I am willing to split the bundle. Please remember as a bundle there is a large discount on the total costs of the items.Rough price's for individual items are with the description, sensible offers taken. If your after more than one item, i will take offers.

( a ) its a pick up sale. I have no PP and without that, people have trust issues. Face to face, giving you the chance to check the goods seems the best.

( b ) as its a pick up sale, cash payment.

( c ) I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR HAVE NO UKARA NUMBER

If you do decide to buy, i'll give you my phone number to make any arrangements easy. Otherwise all enq. via this topic or mssg me.

I'm currently living in the west midlands, Telford in Shropshire to be exact.

1st:-

Make: TM

Gun/Model: G36C

Accessories: 3 pont harness, 1 lowcap mag and 3 x high cap mags. Custom paint job. Also has zero magnification red dot sight mounted + optional front grip and 2 x side rails. Also has a tighter guage barrel fitted. 2 Batteries.

Condition: Nearly New ( used 3 times total )

FPS: Actually cant remember exactly, i do remember it was just on site limit ( fireball ) so prob about 328.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment:£250

Pictures:

testdsc0765776.th.jpg

testdsc0763774.th.jpg

Paint job was done with plastics stripped from unit, cleaned, 2x base coat black, 8x base coat olive drab then details added before final mat varnish/seal added.

2nd:-

Gun/Model: Glock 18C (Gas Blow-back)

Accessories: 3 mags total. Quick loader.

Condition: As new. ( used once, new loader ramp fitted due to Hop adjuster )

FPS: Unknown, but as from Box, no performance upgrades.

Price/Payment: £150

Pictures:

testdsc0757768.th.jpg

testdsc0758769.th.jpg

New Load ramp fitted, this one has NO hop adjuster scars :).

3rd:-

Gun/Model: AUG Civ

Accessories: 5 Hi Cap mags. 1 Battery.

Condition: Slightly Broken and well used. ( the gun works fine, but the clip that holds body of gun and the barrel section together is loose, A Bit of Gaffer tape sorts it np :) )

FPS: Unknown, but i know less than the G36C.

Price/Payment: £100

Pictures:

testdsc0766777.th.jpg

Yes, i also did this one green, many moons ago.

4th:-

Gun/Model:G3-SG1

Accessories: 3 Hi Cap Mags. 1 Battery.

Condition:Solid but well used. Needs a lill bit of luvin.

FPS:unknown, again lower than the G36C.

Price/Payment: £100

Pictures:

testdsc0768779.th.jpg

This gun is used but still solid.

5th:-

Some extra stuff :) .

testdsc0759770.th.jpg

German army issue Flecktarn ( KHS products ) Leg holster for G18c with front thigh 3x Mag slots. £30

testdsc0773784.th.jpg

German army issue ( all in Flecktarn )Webbing with 2x Double mag holders, radio pouch, triple gren pouch and a general util pouch. £25

testdsc0774785.th.jpg

Guarder 4x32 mildot sight with red/green alt internal lighting ( unsued ). £15

testdsc0769780.th.jpg

Guarder saftey/shooting spec's. 4 shields - Clear, yellow, tinted and mirrored. Bag + case. Condition nearly new £15

testdsc0771782.th.jpg

It charge's the batteries :). £10

And last a Guarder Rifle bag. ( pictured with G36C for scale ) £20

testdsc51202764.th.jpg

And thats the lot.

If your interested, let me know, otherwise have a nice day and thanks for your time.

if you decide to split i would be interested in the harness and the red dot, I'll Pm you

Hi I'm interested in this lot but was wondering what the fps were for all of them as I couldn't see if you mentioned them, ( then again I can be blind sometimes) thanks fornyour time

Scott

If you split, let me know as I'm interested in the G36C

Hey guys, thx for the interest, sorry to say to those asking i'm not splitting the bundle. I just want rid of the lot asap before i move house.

You'd sell it a lot quicker if you split it.

I mean you've already got interest in the G36C and the G18 as well as some other accessories.

If this is still up for sale then I might be interested in popping down to Telford on Saturday to take a look (I'm only up the road in Stafford). New to the sport though so got to do some reading about the gear, see if my mates are interested in any of this kit (it's way too much for me, I'd be happy with a single rifle for now) and work out how to divide the costs.

Hey all, sorry for the lack of update on this thread, no internet while moving house.

The guns are still for sale, with the addition that i found the rubber stock for the AUG, and also the clip bracket that holds the unit together ( though this still needs a bit of tape to hold it in place ). I had a buyer, but the journey to pick-up was to great, so they have now withdrawn their offer.

I still prefer to get rid of all `4 guns + all the extra's in one bundle, and pick-up is still prefered.

I know you intend to sell in a bundle, but if you change your mind, I'm interested in the scope and gun bag ;)

Ok, so selling the lot off in one lump didn't work. Quite a few interested, but logistics was a nightmare. Thanks to those who contacted me, hope you found what you were after in the end and happy hunting :).

So anyway, i'm splitting the bundle up, so if anyone is interested in any of the items, plz PM me through this site. It's stilll pick up only i'm afraid, as i dont have a PP account, so i have no way of either ensuring payment to me, or calming someone's nerve's about paying before shipment.

One advantage, with pick-up, you get to inspect the goods before payment :D .

So, if your interested, PM me with an offer and what your after.

Pick-up will be from Telford, Shropshire. I'll pass you my mobile # if/when needed.

Plz also PM me your Reg. number with any offer.

I'll be checking back Friday evening, RL etc, so dont expect any reply until then. Sorry.

Otherwise, thx for your time, ttfn.

Wayne.

Ok, just a bump and note. This Bundle is still for sale. But dropping the price... £350 for everything. Thats 4 Airsoft Weapons + extra's for £350, 2 in excellent condition, 2 worn but working.

Still pick-up i'm afraid as no PP atm.

This lots still not sold, been too busy to push the sale. So if anyone's interested, let me know. £350 the lot.

Original post edited to allow splitting up of kit.

Hello all,

( Original message Edited 11/04/12 )

Selling the gear listed below as a bundle for £350. I am willing to split the bundle. Please remember as a bundle there is a large discount on the total costs of the items.Rough price's for individual items are with the description, sensible offers taken. If your after more than one item, i will take offers.

( a ) its a pick up sale. I have no PP and without that, people have trust issues. Face to face, giving you the chance to check the goods seems the best.

( b ) as its a pick up sale, cash payment.

( c ) I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR HAVE NO UKARA NUMBER

If you do decide to buy, i'll give you my phone number to make any arrangements easy. Otherwise all enq. via this topic or mssg me.

I'm currently living in the west midlands, Telford in Shropshire to be exact.

testdsc0769780.th.jpg

Guarder saftey/shooting spec's. 4 shields - Clear, yellow, tinted and mirrored. Bag + case. Condition nearly new £15

testdsc0771782.th.jpg

It charge's the batteries :). £10

And last a Guarder Rifle bag. ( pictured with G36C for scale ) £20

testdsc51202764.th.jpg

And thats the lot.

If your interested, let me know, otherwise have a nice day and thanks for your time.

Any thoughts on changing your mind about postage and splitting items? Im interested in the spec's, charger and rifle bag if there stil available!

PM me.

Really Bloody amazing. 2 years + of PP customer service, both phone and email got me nothing, just recorded voices and stock form email reply's. One MAD rant on Twitter with @Paypal in it for all the public to see and BOOOOM!! they couldn't do enough for me.

Anyway, to quote Southpark " Long story short........" I now have PP so can accept long distance interest.

The G3 and AUG, bag, shades and charger have been reserved, But the Glock, G36c, Holster and webbing are still up for sale.