Newbie looking to team up

pdasuk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All,

I'm a newbie here, I'm from SW London looking to go to the Mall in Reading end of the month. I have been wanting to go for a while, but most my mates are a tight ar*e ;)

Just want to see anyone in the neighbour hood looking to go to the same venue?

I'm 25 so someone near my age group would be nice so we can have some intelligent conversations on the drive there.

Thanks.

Das

Hi All,

Thanks for your welcoming. I look forward to my first event. Can you believe I was telling one of my girl mates about Reading and now she wants to go. Although not your typical girl next door, she does drive a Supra ;)

I'd be grateful if anyone can advise what artillary I should be packing on my first event. I currently have 2 M190 Berettas with extra mags, a cheapo electric M161A plus extra mags until I get a CA one or something and single shot pump action shot gun (shoots around 280-300 fps). Do you think these will do ok?

Anyone been to The Mall? Anything I should prepare for and how actually is it?

Cheers.

Das

i have been there it is very much cqc so expect stinging :) i would bring ur pistols and shotgun use as little kit as possible for ease of movement

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind when I go. I'll make sure to get padded up ;)

Archived