Hello!

Immersion
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The Cadet GP is a .22 if I'm right? I've always thought of them as like firing a spud gun haha. Yeah I saw a few of your vids, what rifle is that? Wouldn't mind getting one of those bad boys to shoot nextdoors dogs with, silly bastard Chihuahua type dogs..

I plan on getting it to be the longest thread in all of the forums history! haha

no its a regular L85A2 but without the full auto select, still 5.56

Its a Umarex 850 Airmagnum .22, CO2 new they're about £300, but got that for £150

You have over 30 pages tu go ;)

yea I think the ban topic has it ATM, 47/48 i believe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have over 30 pages tu go ;)

Let's get on it then lads!

no its a regular L85A2 but without the full auto select, still 5.56

Its a Umarex 850 Airmagnum .22, CO2 new they're about £300, but got that for £150

yea I think the ban topic has it ATM, 47/48 i believe

Oh I see, never used them before - I know you get to go on annuals and stuff, ever used a gimpy or a minimi?

unfortunately not but we can sometimes use LSWs if we're lucky, not me yet though

would love to, i just want to go to america and find some rich red necks :D

unfortunately not but we can sometimes use LSWs if we're lucky, not me yet though

would love to, i just want to go to america and find some rich red necks :D

Gimpys are excellent man, they get bastard hot though, times were we've had to piss on them to cool em down. I wouldn't mind going to America to try some of their weapons out, my squadron gets a choice of what we want to use on certain ops but we never get anything that makes a big enough boom :(

yea i can imagine. I would love to shoot a M60, bigger then most but not big enough you have to mount them

yea i can imagine. I would love to shoot a M60, bigger then most but not big enough you have to mount them

Haha, not fired myself but I can imagine they give a bit of kick ;) Best thing I've ever fired is either a Javelin (scary as sh*t when they drop and then take off) or a .50 Cal Barrett if you ever get the chance I definately suggest you fire the .50 (can only really do in the states unless you join certain branches of the forces)

oh yea i can imagine that a javelin could be. Would like to fire a AA-12 with explosive rounds :D

oh yes! i think he has a deal with his local gun shop to get free hire and ammo and give them loads of traffic

oh yes! i think he has a deal with his local gun shop to get free hire and ammo and give them loads of traffic

Yeah must be something like that, it's f*cking awesome though - I'd love to have his job. The weapons he gets to used are sh*t not even my squadron gets to see unless we pay for them ourselves :/

Yeah must be something like that, it's f*cking awesome though - I'd love to have his job. The weapons he gets to used are sh*t not even my squadron gets to see unless we pay for them ourselves :/

yea, and youtube pay him!

I think FPS Russia has his own range, and he rents guns out. Not 100%though :lol:

his renals are free aswell as ammo for the reason i explained earlier. he made a video about it

You guys know he used to be a gamming channel!

• 1 year later...

You can get a hydration pouch carrier for thr back to hold one ;)

Hey there,

I'm Immersion. I'm 20. I'm somewhat new to airsoft - I used to own a M16 and SA80 when I was a kid (I mean kid, well before the 2007 act came in) but eventually lost interest in them and sold them on when I became the age to join the Army. I'm looking to get back into it now, I'm looking to buy an M4A1 and hope to customize it a bit so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be greatful.

I've read up on the new player guides and that, but if anyone has any information on your favourite airsoft locations and what not, I'd be very greatful since the nearest one to me is miles away.

Also looking for any airsoft players in the Wales (South) area that may be interested in getting together over a pint or something and pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers.

im from caerphilly south wales

• AF-UK Founding Member

This topic is a little old but you could try PM'ing the user to make contact. They might not even use the same email address now though!

Closed due to age.

Archived