A&K MASADA

padraigthesniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I wouldn't bother if I was you to be honest. The hop up will full off within 10 miniutes of you opening the box :lol:

If you still wanna get one I know you can order them off Ehobby Asia

To Mods: Please delete the first post, it double posted half we through me typing so I just edited this one. Cheers :)

• Supporters

I think Patrol Base sell them.

They're all a bit mad about the Masada.

just wanna know Where i can get a A&K MASADA

the internals are shite dont bothet the pts one is much better

Then again, the pts' internals are from ares :rolleyes:

yes but there not a&k so thats a slight improvment

Really dont understand the Masada, Guns are made to kill people so they should not be perfect, Nothing deigned to kill should be. But the Masada seems to um easy, I mean it is just airsoft but it dosn't seem right the masada. May only be me though

Really dont understand the Masada, Guns are made to kill people so they should not be perfect, Nothing deigned to kill should be. But the Masada seems to um easy, I mean it is just airsoft but it dosn't seem right the masada. May only be me though

yea cam it is only you :P

• Supporters

I agree with cam, its too ergonomic, it feels more if a toy than a gun to me and lacks the characteristics that most other firearms have.

It's like an iPhone, its brilliant, great design and technology but I wouldnt want one, id buy something else instead.

• Supporters

No just my opinion, i like that all guns have floors in their designs, it gives them character, and yes to some extent the acr/Masada does feel too good for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it but it impresses me and i'll freely admit its a great gun, I have respect for it.... the rest of magpul is still rubbish though :P:lol::P

No just my opinion, i like that all guns have floors in their designs, it gives them character, and yes to some extent the acr/Masada does feel too good for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it but it impresses me and i'll freely admit its a great gun, I have respect for it.... the rest of magpul is still rubbish though :P:lol::P

Preety much me aswell for example:

AK-47.ect - Not very acurate firing full auto

M4 - Small caliber

XM8 - Has a melting problem :P

L85A2 - really quite heavy, cant use it if left handed.

It goes on, and on, and on.....

Archived