back to airsoft

ostrich160
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I have decided against paintball and defiantly for airsoft, however I now understand that airsoft isn't cheap either, and that it can be hard to find places that allow my age of 14. However, i thought this would be the best place to give this question a go. IS there any airsoft sites in the east midlands that allow my age and have some kind of membership that you pay annually that lets you get in for free. No gun hire, no ammo, just entrance. Or even better would be if there is a site just like that but free entrance without membership, although I understand that thats not going to happen. Thanks guys.

P.s. I just have to check something-

I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT

respond to that if you know what I'm talking about!

oh thats what your confused about. Well first anyone ever heard of the game minecraft. Well I am a huge fan of it and also a fan of this youtube channel called yogscast who do minecraft videos and they also make podcasts, and they said if you are a genuine fan then you are a yognaught and you must shout I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT to find more yognaughts!

did anyone understand that before?

I found a nice place called free fire zone in peterborough, allows my age, no membership fee's and walk ons are only £15!

• Supporters

You going there on Sunday!?

• Supporters
oh thats what your confused about. Well first anyone ever heard of the game minecraft. Well I am a huge fan of it and also a fan of this youtube channel called yogscast who do minecraft videos and they also make podcasts, and they said if you are a genuine fan then you are a yognaught and you must shout I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT to find more yognaughts!

did anyone understand that before?

Yes, But I googled :P

• Supporters
not this month, haven't quite got the money, but probably next month. Sorry about that I just had to get portal 2!

If you go at all, look for some idiot with an L96 with an oversized silencer on the end - it'll most probably be me :)

Archived