Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rjm001

G & P M4 CQB Marine (SOLD)

3 posts in this topic

Make: G & P

Gun/Model: M4 CQB Marine

Accessories: 2 Mags (1 high capacity Mag), Red dot scope, G & P RIS Grip, Magazine clip, extra battery

Condition: Excellent, off the shelf condition

FPS: 320fps

Price/Payment: Paypal only please

This AEG is in tip top condition its never been to a game day and in all honesty it was a rush purchase just before the VCRA bill came into act. Shortly after I gained interest in new hobbies. Even though the plan were to start going to game days and really have some fun with this it never happened as I was always more of a collector. As a result I have always been the kind of collector who only buys from the best makes.

I really have never given it enough use to justify the purchase as you can see its still in its box, right now its just taking up a lot of space and need the extra cash so I'm selling it. I hope it goes to someone that will give it far more use than I ever did. It was originally purchased from airsoft armoury for £450 (including red dot scope).

I'm looking for £300 postage is £15 (parcelforce recorded), buyers within U.K only. The buyer must show evidence of a UKARA license.

post-3543-1315755340_thumb.jpg

post-3543-1315755368_thumb.jpg