masadanator

the best airsoft optic

32 posts in this topic

Well guys, i know i said magnification isn't really needed for airsoft, but i have actually decided to get an acog with the doctor sight as well! Im sorry! Can we still be friends? ;)

All is forgiven aron but im still gonna make my point which is what if that person is hit but you cant wait fir them to respawn yet you still need magnification?

Sorry i don't really understand the question. I do like the idea of being able to spot your target and so you can make sure he is hit. The red dot on top is perfect for tracking moving/close targets without having to waste time lining up the 4x zoom croshair on him.

Earlier you said one person on the team can have one but that nakes them the most valuable person in the team and the weakest point.

Ah yes ok i get what your saying, i think i mix of a team with both magnification and rds would be a happy medium to cover the various different engagements encountered.

is this sill but you could get two scopes or hold one for spotting targets

Magnification is definitely needed if you know how to get range out of your AEG :P 45m headshots anyone? (probability of this being possible, supposedly low, but I manage).

I use the standard Elcan C79.